Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IronDoge
Nov 6, 2008

Turns out refunding your Steam preorder only puts money back in your Steam wallet. Oh well I'm sure I'll spend it on something else anyway. Thanks for the GMG discount.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IronDoge
Nov 6, 2008

attackmole posted:

What's the EST time for unlock anyhow?

According to their Facebook page, 6 PM.

IronDoge
Nov 6, 2008

ITSA ME

IronDoge
Nov 6, 2008

euphronius posted:

That's the first thing I bought!

I was more interested on what stats to boost I guess.

If you're a bit sensitive on the weight side, the Large Leather Shield is almost just as good and weighs half just as much.
http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Large+Leather+Shield#.U15gf_ldUxU

IronDoge
Nov 6, 2008

I'll have to edit a video together tomorrow for y'all, but duel-wielding caestuses owns so hard. I upgraded them to poison at McDuff's. One hit from a +6 Poison Caestus does 128 poison damage. Now imagine two of those. Pair that with some Lloyd's Talismans and throwing knives and you got a great PvP build.

I've punched 10 people to death so far today and I'm not going to stop :unsmigghh:

IronDoge
Nov 6, 2008

wisdomHNOX posted:

I only just now realized that Red Soapstone kills dont grant BoB levels. Is it just me or are duels really hard to come by at SL60?

I'm at 58 and have been getting duels in <30 seconds at the Iron Keep. It really depends where you're at in the game.

IronDoge
Nov 6, 2008

So I alt-f4'd out of a couple invasions because the invaders were literally invincible and I was unaware they penalized you for that. Now I can't co-op with my friend. Supposedly the bone of order is supposed to let you reconnect to co-op, but it says "Cannot use at this time" every time I try to use it. Any ideas?

IronDoge
Nov 6, 2008

Yeah our soul memories are within a couple thousand of each other and we already tried the ring thing. If I'm softbanned, that applies to all my characters I'm guessing? That seems pretty lovely for just disconnecting from fights.

IronDoge
Nov 6, 2008

I find it a bit unfair that they lumped me in with all the hackers. I pretty much alt-f4'd anytime I ran into a hacker much like Dark Souls 1. It'd been nice to know beforehand that I'd be penalized so harshly for it.

IronDoge
Nov 6, 2008

Zedd posted:

Something found on :reddit: about how bad FROM is handling this:

If this actually works I'm gonna be so happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IronDoge
Nov 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fETc77XokxE