Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

Seriously Namco? £40 ($67) for a digital copy when the retail console version are £24?

Time to give a shady keysite my money :ussr:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

Does it re-lock after you disconnect from the VPN?

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

What does the red border around a zone on the fast travel menu mean?

I figured it meant there was an unexplored route there, but I'm pretty sure I cleared out No Mans Wharf and it's still red.

e: Googled it, turns out it was added a while ago. Bordered zones have high PvP populations.

repiv fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Apr 4, 2015

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

I was about to die to poison and the heal from having one of my message rated saved me. All of my messages are shitposts about skeletons.

thank mr skeltal :downs:

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

Nope, I've been haphazardly joining different covenants during this run and Forlorn has shown up many times regardless. Doesn't seem to matter if you're hollow either.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

Hick Magnet posted:

You might see fewer invasions too but I'm still not convinced invasions actually exist in this game. I've been playing since the day it released on PS3 and I've been invaded maybe 5 times total, ever.

I'm 30 hours into a DX11 run and I've only been invaded a couple of times.

Why won't you love me dark spirits :emo:

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

Azuth0667 posted:

Is there a compiled list of differences between this and the dx9 DS2? I'm debating getting it and the marketing crap leaves me not really sure how much content has been added/changed.

Azran wrote up a lot of it here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3622261&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1153#post443661538

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

I'm pretty sure DS2 always uses VSync, I haven't forced anything in the NV CP and there's no tearing.

repiv fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Apr 13, 2015

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

Welp, the Aldia fight was pretty underwhelming :effort:

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

The knight wasn't there on the original version :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

Mr Dog posted:

What about ScpServer?

I believe that emulates XInput at the driver level, rather than injecting a DirectInput to XInput wrapper into the game itself. Should be safe.