Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

Organs posted:

I'd like to know if the original Dark Souls will ever be updated to Steamworks, or if they're just going to leave that game to die.

Considering that Dark Souls was only released on PC in the first place because they could basically copy/paste the 360's netcode with Games for Windows Live, short of completely redoing the entire netcode, it seems unlikely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
So uh...seriously? Dragonrider is supposed to be a boss? He was literally just one of the spearmen from the Forest of the Giants castle, but with a bigger health bar.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
So what's the deal with No Man's Wharf? I got to what I presume is the end, but there was just an empty dock and the ship that should be there is still way off by the entrance to the cove. I already have access to the Old Bastille, but I was trying to go the other way and there's just...nothing there.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

voltron lion force posted:

At the top of the level is a lever to pull to bring the ship to the dock.

Bah, must have overlooked it while I was up there. Oh well, at least I opened the shortcut.