Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
Nuuvem just released their keys, so now you can stare at the play button the next three days!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
Trying to beat invaders who can attack people behind them is not good for my blood pressure :(

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010

QuantumButler posted:

People paranoid about VAC should keep in mind that it's probable VAC has been in all along, right from the start, and the store page was just in error, if you've used GeDeSaTo or other things you might be worried about at all you've already been flagged, assuming they actually ban for it [probably quite unlikely], VAC bans are delayed so you wouldn't know right away, after all, and if you've been flagged already, suddenly not using the thing won't make any difference, so if you've used it before there's no point in stopping now.

I've been using GeDeSaTo, even if DS2 didn't have VAC at first, I did play it since the patch with the tool on before I noticed VAC was on the store page list now, so if they do give out bans for it I'll be hit no matter what, might as well enjoy the improved eye candy.

I'm inclined to think they won't ban for it though, since programs that do similar things have been used for VAC enabled games before with no bans that were unwarranted.

I hear that A lot of the people who claimed to have been banned for using stuff like sweetFX turned out to have actually been using actual cheats alongside sweetFX and only tried to lie to get out of their bans, if this does result in massive amounts of false positive bans they will probably be reversed, since Durante's tool has a high profile as far as mods go, being covered by PCGamer and all, lots of folks probably use it.

I used Cheatengine to get infinite bonfire escetics to try play with all bonfires max upgraded on level 1. Sadly you have to beat the boss once to use it.

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
I most just alt-tab when I ragequit. But when I alt-f4 it's a delay between after I click before it closes, I think it's saving then.

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
Oh god, I used cheatengine to set NG-level to 7. Did that before the witches and now there's birdmen everywhere, all my stats and level are 1, can't even use the dagger. Think I'll restart and set it after the witches...

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
I played it normally once. This is a new character I started just for NG7.

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
Does anyone want to help me with the Demon of Song? I'm stuck in Shrine of Amana, level 129. Name is Sildelever

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010

Iretep posted:

Level doesen't matter. Summoning connection ranges is based on soul memory.

Oh that's not good :( Souls level is 1753485. Does using the black crystal dephantomizer mark me as bad or something for banishing Felicia the Brave? And is there any other places I can complete before shrine of amana?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
Yeah it's the scholar version, I'm in front of the fog wall now.

e: Thanks man! The frog wins creepiest boss in the game award.

Selklubber fucked around with this message at 13:17 on Jun 20, 2015