Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Man I hope G2A isn't shady and pulls through on my key.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Durante posted a Tweak guide as a follow up to the last article he wrote for PC Gamer.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Danith posted:

If I hook up a DS4 controller, will I get the right button prompts? My 360 controller is having issues (right bumper doesn't always work)

Pretty sure modding that in will be a cinch. People did it for the first one.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

G2A dropped their keys this morning, if you ordered from them.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Where do you get the soapstones?

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Yess I love this helmet :allears:

edit: also hey where on earth can I find a catalyst?

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Kimmalah posted:

What kind of catalyst are you looking for? Or I guess what are you wanting to cast?

Just that great soul arrow spell I have. I have the intelligence, I just lack the tool to use it.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

GreatGreen posted:

So has there been any word about the devs adding back in the old lighting system to the PC version any time soon or is the game continuing on as a massive bait-and-switch?

No. But it looks like modders are already trying to simulate it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN4znC0A9_Q

Seems pretty performance heavy though

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Hey, I have a weird bug. None of the effects seem to work in my game. I can't see bloodstains, messages, torches etc. anyone have this problem before and know a fix that isn't reinstalling the game?

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Tracula posted:

Verify the integrity of the cache?

Did that and nothing changed.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Manatee Cannon posted:

The upgrade path is only $14USD if you own the DLC for the original. For reference, this guy in the Steam thread didn't buy the DLC and this is what he's paying:

Notice the discount percent. If you have the DLC, before the sale it was 33% off through the upgrade option and during the sale it is 53% off.

I am canadian though. That might make a difference when it comes to pricing.

on topic, I did end up buying the upgrade. Do any mods that worked for Dark Souls 2 work for the new thing or no?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

The only wooden chest I have broken was it a puddle of oil, it deserved what was coming to it.