Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thewizardofshoe
Feb 24, 2013

NihilVerumNisiMors posted:

Best... whip? :psyduck: Are they actually useful now?

I mean, some people found them useful before.

Personally, I think they're better, but I also didn't want to use them at all after playing around a bit. They could be so much more interesting than they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thewizardofshoe
Feb 24, 2013

GMG released their keys as well, pre-loading now.

Can't wait to Bloodbro it up this time, might do a dual Caestus run since I already ran through on PS3 release and know what to expect. I got about halfway through DS1 on a punchman run, but gave up at O&S. Should be more satisfying in the sequel, dual wielding even without power stance feels a lot better.

thewizardofshoe
Feb 24, 2013

BlackFrost posted:

It's the name of your character. I wish I had known this going in before giving my duder whatever random name popped into my head ("Sebastian" this time). Oh well.

As a random aside, names are censored. From what I can tell anything from swears to "something vaguely maybe not a good thing????" get starred out.

e: f;b

My character's name is Shoe. Other see it as S**e which makes it look SO MUCH WORSE.

I kind of love it.

thewizardofshoe
Feb 24, 2013

deimos posted:

I always read those as being literal since she tosses her head. v0v

Like when I saw "horse but hole" outside of the Chariot boss. It took me a while to realize they weren't just talking about the boss and its arena...