Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Organs
Feb 13, 2014

It's not just lighting differences, the entire game looks terrible in comparison to the original reveal and considering how much this franchise relies on atmosphere, it really kills it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFQoLN89_j8

I was really excited for the game after seeing all the gameplay footage and advertisements :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Organs
Feb 13, 2014

Pelican Dunderhead posted:

I have been sort of looking around but haven't found anything about how From or Namco will be implementing all the online junk.

Will it use Steamworks or something created in house? I'm a little surprised that this hasn't been talked about or like had an article written about it.

I'd like to know if the original Dark Souls will ever be updated to Steamworks, or if they're just going to leave that game to die.