Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HitmanAndQuitIt
Sep 13, 2002

dont take extercy

Fister Roboto posted:

If you're lucky and you pick the right starting gift, there's a chance that you can get something that's even bigger and smashier than the zwei right out of the gate!

Uh, what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HitmanAndQuitIt
Sep 13, 2002

dont take extercy

quote:

**Important message for DARK SOULS II PC fans**

With the global release of the PC version of DARK SOULS II coinciding with the ANZAC day public holiday on Friday 25th of April 2014, we have decided to launch the product on the 24th of April to enable consumers to play the game when it is launched globally on the 25th.

However, because of the global release date, users will not be able to play DARK SOULS II before Friday 25th of April at 08:00 AM AEST, at which point the servers will be set online globally. Consumers may pre-install the game if they purchase on the Thursday, however they will be greeted with a message notifying them that the game is not yet available to play.

Consumers in Australia and New Zealand will be the first to play DARK SOULS II on PC once servers go live on the 25th and we hope that by enabling sale of the product on the 24th this will allow everyone the chance to start their journey and go beyond death without delay. Praise the sun!

HitmanAndQuitIt
Sep 13, 2002

dont take extercy

Alan Smithee posted:

Wait is release still 25th? I read somewhere it got pushed to May

Phsyical did, in europe.

HitmanAndQuitIt
Sep 13, 2002

dont take extercy

LmaoTheKid posted:

Quick question as I've never pre-loaded before. Do I have to do anything to unlock it once the time triggers or will steam automatically unlock and decrypt it for me at the right time if it's running?

Sometimes it does. Usually restarting steam forces it to.

HitmanAndQuitIt
Sep 13, 2002

dont take extercy
I actually wrote a pretty good steam guide on how to play well on a PC

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=253238027&searchtext=keyboard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HitmanAndQuitIt
Sep 13, 2002

dont take extercy

Mr Dog posted:

I thought after one trip through the game I'd get better at the Ruin Sentinels but nope. Two of those assholes will always herd you into a corner, you'll eventually take one shot, you'll turtle forever looking for an opportunity to chug, then the very moment you press the button one of them launches a jump attack. "hahaha this attack is going to take like two seconds but you're going to die and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it lmao owned bitch :xd:"

Third time through the game, they're the only boss I have trouble with :(