Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Isn't it a little premature to make a thread when we don't have anything but speculation on the quality of the PC version until at least next week?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
I played 30 hours on console and it seemed like a mechanic to encourage you to go human every 6~ deaths.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Explorer has about 20k souls worth of items which is a lot of souls for the first few hours but they are all minor things.

Lifegems are fast to use but heal over time, 5-10 seconds. Estus is slow but heals you in a second or two.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Japan is the only region locked version of the game. None of us have Japanese versions.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Are there any ports to forward? 90% of attempted summons fail for me. Nothing listed in the support thread on Steam.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Facing three people when you invade despite not having a bullshit PVP build kinda saps any potential fun out of casual PVP :smith:

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Is Halberd durability bugged? You can lose 30+ durability in a fight other weapons will lose 4 in without even hitting walls.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
They didn't stop healing in Dragon PVP :argh: Estus flasks are too fast to use and heal for too much unless you have a heavy damage gimmick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
I'm not liking the Blacksteel Katana even post buff.