Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anony Mouse
Jan 30, 2005

A name means nothing on the battlefield. After a week, no one has a name.
Lipstick Apathy
I'm double dipping on PS3 and PC and I'm mainly looking forwards to faster loading times, especially when it comes to PvP. Sitting at loading screens and then waiting 10 seconds for your duel opponent to get summoned is just painful. The graphical updates, even if they aren't at the level I'd hoped them to be (yet) will be nice too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anony Mouse
Jan 30, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

USMC_Karl posted:

I've had one of those Xbox wireless dongles for ages and it is so useful. I don't even have a 360 anymore, left it in the US when I moved abroad 6 years ago, but I've been carrying the same xbox 360 wireless controller all this time. Seriously, folks, if you own a 360 do yourself a favor and get the dongle. I actually never had to do anything special to get it working, either.

Just wanted to agree that the Xbox wireless dongle is indeed amazing, best $30 I ever spent. By the way you can connect multiple controllers to a single dongle, perfect for multiplayer Steam games in the living room. I had no idea it could do that until recently.

Anony Mouse
Jan 30, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I moved all of the sliders to the far left during character creation. The result is a fat dude who looks like he got his face punched in a few dozen too many times and needs massive reconstructive plastic surgery.

Anony Mouse
Jan 30, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Internet Kraken posted:

Also it seems weird that the despawn limit applies to the rat covenant. You can't really keep them alive so over time I've run out of rat friends to fight people with.
Use a Bonfire Ascetic to not only respawn them but make them better!