Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

Mazed posted:

It's Royal Sorcerer Navlaan.

In fact, everyone who plans on PvPing extensively just change your Steam name to what's in the spoilered text.

It will be sublime.

So it's confirmed that invasions pop up as your Steam name and not your character name? If so this is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

Artificer posted:

Can I get infinite goes at the roulette wheel then? There's a way to farm them?

Use your small white soapstone right outside boss doors instead of the regular one, you will get smooth and silky stones, not sure if they're the small ones or not. Either way they give you a spin on the wheel.

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

^^^ Lightning Spear + Mace owns so much, dual maces own doubly so.

doctor 7 posted:

Not gunna lie I don't like this change either.

Repairing poo poo was an unnecessary hassle in Dark Souls but God drat I'd take that over my weapons almost breaking all the loving time.

You repair every time you rest at a bonfire, and you can get a ring that reduces durability damage fairly early on in the Lost Bastille

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I was waiting for this to happen :allears:

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

ethanol posted:

there's apparently a merchant named gavlan but I still don't get it

When you talk to him you'll get it.

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

Dark Paladin look :black101:

Really though I'm loving the Alonne Knight set, and the only reason I'm wearing that hood is because I like to cast hexes and miracles too. Unless someone maybe has an Alonne Captain helm to trade...?

EDIT: Also is there a way to raise the bridges back up in the Grave of Saints? Loving the Ratbros, but man I hate that I lowered all those things.

But Not Tonight fucked around with this message at 13:21 on May 4, 2014

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

Appoda posted:

I don't know if these are in high demand, but I have a guy with a channeler's trident who doesn't need it at the very beginning of the game. I can meet up at the forest river and drop it for someone if they really want it.

E: also have an old whip for everyone who wants to do their belmont build.

Is this trident still up for grabs? I'd really like it, add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SineSineSINE/

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

Jose posted:

Just reached Shrine of Amana for the first time. Hopefully its not as horrible as the thread thinks.

I've basically put the game down for going on two weeks now because I keep trying to force my way through as melee "Because I can". It isn't going well. :negative:

E: Also no one ever drops their damned sign at the bonfire, is there some other summon spot that I'm missing?

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

Filler Bunny posted:

I have 9 petrified dragon bone to trade for twinkling titanite if that is possible. 576k SM.

If you trust the person you're trading with you can just swap weapons, and "trade" mats that way by upgrading the other person's weapon.

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

Is MP totally dead if I don't have Scholar of the First Sin? Or am I mis-remembering this as a game that split its population with DLC?

E: Wait, they're two separate games? How is the population in the original?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

But Not Tonight posted:

Is MP totally dead if I don't have Scholar of the First Sin?