Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Drakkel posted:

I mean the bit right after that he got real close to just saying "They don't deserve me" or something of the like so I think it's pretty obviously Goldberg thinks he's too good to slum it in AEW

Guarantee he doesn’t want to gently caress up potential future paydays from the ‘e

Someone choosing to go to AEW at this point isn’t gonna get a fantastic reception if they dial up the wwe in a few years, I suspect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

rotinaj posted:

Guarantee he doesn’t want to gently caress up potential future paydays from the ‘e

Someone choosing to go to AEW at this point isn’t gonna get a fantastic reception if they dial up the wwe in a few years, I suspect

Well Papa H himself said he doesn't even want people who wouldn't make WWE their first/only choice plus they can sign as many failed college athletes as they want and their fans will declare them the greatest free agents signings in the history of wrestling regardless of how much rear end they suck so it kinda tracks

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

They got the rock back there is no way they’re ever going to need to break the Goldberg emergency glass ever again

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/NJPWFanClubNA/status/1782456248434389261

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

History Comes Inside! posted:

They got the rock back there is no way they’re ever going to need to break the Goldberg emergency glass ever again

Need to, definitely not

But Goldberg might want to get some extra paydays out of network appearances to smile and wave and such and attend some event, or speak on a retrospective, and thinks the potential of that is higher than anything AEW can or would bother offering a dude who is as washed as Billiam Goldberg

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Goldberg really hoping to get that payday for going on the WWE Treasures show and gaslighting a superfan into selling their prized memorabilia back to WWE for pennies on the dollar

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

that guy looked like mike quackenbush if he was somehow an even bigger dork

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
Danhausen's wife posted that she's taking a break from social media and her role at the burlesque hall of fame while she recovers from a miscarriage. Both performers try very hard to keep their personal lives seperate from their performance personas, but since the story was starting to spread, she posted the news this weekend and asked people to respect their privacy regarding this.

Like any reasonable individual I immediately thought of Tony Khan and AEW when I heard the news.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Pretty lovely of TINY CON to specifically make a TV segment to rub it in Danhausen's face and pop a rating!!!!!

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

goldberg should host another season of that knife obstacle course show. best thing he's ever been involved with

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

coconono posted:

he looks like a disgraced indie wrestler on his way to court to plead down sexual misconduct to child endangerment.

He does look like Jack Gallagher

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/WRESTLECringe/status/1782497779115249754

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

:sickos:

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
world's smartest jericho fan

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

little munchkin posted:

Rude to dox Jericho's account like that

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Nadine was a frequent guest in our thread and this is a pretty funny flub given she swore she’d take down SRS.

https://x.com/seanrosssapp/status/1782541155860730182?s=46&t=XkSx8WdEiBDDOZ_X7upkoQ

quote:

The person this is about has harassed me on and off for years, pretty publicly and aggressively, under the guise of "journalism ethics" because I wrestled a few times.

For months I received physical spam mail to my house. I'd got USPS and some other authorities involved as thousands of dollars and resources from USPS and local governments were used. Today, I received a piece of it with "Nadine Smith" on it.

They believe she accidentally left her name in one of the spam fields when signing me up.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

little munchkin posted:

I read in the walls as against the walls at first and thought that while an extreme reaction, a fair reaction

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

no, he's saying he's gonna Cask of Amontillado people who disrespect the lionheart

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

But wait, What DO AEW fans, A Salami and a pile of Dogshit have in common??

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

super macho dude posted:

All of them are lil treats for someone

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

super macho dude posted:

you really don't like catching your dog eating any of them

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I’m friends with Nadine in real life. Unfortunately she’s suffering a pretty horrific manic episode. I’m sad about it but I don’t think i’m capable of helping her.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/ALeavelle/status/1782565888727634042

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Movies, paintings, anything but wrestling

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Eat My Fuc posted:

I’m friends with Nadine in real life. Unfortunately she’s suffering a pretty horrific manic episode. I’m sad about it but I don’t think i’m capable of helping her.

Condolences, it seems like she's way waaaay out of it, I hope she gets the help she clearly needs

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Eat My Fuc posted:

EMF lore keeps getting weirder

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

Seams posted:

EMF lore keeps getting weirder
better than the lore of the fiend

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

eat my fiend

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

apophenium posted:

Movies, paintings, anything but wrestling

He didn't say what kind of painting so I guess is just as fun as watching paint dry

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

little munchkin posted:

jericho doing a heel boomer gimmick and getting boomer rear end folks online to say "why does everyone hate jericho" is why he is the absolute GOAT

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

shiksa posted:

jericho doing a heel boomer gimmick and getting boomer rear end folks online to say "why does everyone hate jericho" is why he is the absolute GOAT

reddits torn between complaining about jericho politicing to bury hook and calling aew's fans toxic. I could not find a post from either side that seems to realize it's a work and the fans are playing along

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

shiksa posted:

💯

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Jericho gets the weirdest people heated and its funny as gently caress.