Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DON'T POST THINGS FROM THIS FORUM

Not trying to backseat mod it's just it's in the OP, written like that and everything!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...

MassRafTer posted:

Bobby Cruise was impossible to hear for the preshow so unless you know who is who on the roster it'd be guesswork on who was in the match. Trying to remember it later I was left with "Uh, the white Decade young boy... Adam Everett? No wait I think he's the one who does cool poo poo..." I don't really blame whoever it was who sent in the report.

Yes let's please have a "wrestle goons express dumb as poo poo opinions on race" derail in yet another thread.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
TNAsylum on why it isn't so bad if Spike cancels TNA!

quote:

For months now, we have all heard the rumors that Spike may not be renewing their TV deal with TNA. In fact, it is said that many in TNA were concerned over WWE’s deal with NBC Universal expiring because Spike was rumored to be looking to bring WWE back to the Viacom family. We now know that those concerns are over as WWE has reached a new deal with NBC Universal, but backstage morale in TNA is still said to be low due to the cost-cutting measures and (mainly) the lacking sense of security over TNA’s deal with Spike ending this fall. TNA is being proactive in the hopes of a Spike renewal by signing with the United Talent Agency (UTA) to help retain and create new television opportunities. But let’s just say that Spike doesn’t want to re-sign TNA to a deal. Is it really all THAT bad?

Let’s be honest. Spike hasn’t exactly treated Impact with the manner of respect it deserves for a while now. The 2-hour time slot TNA fills on Thursday nights was basically one long promotional ad for Bellator for seemingly all of 2013. The cross-promotion between TNA and Bellator was (and still is) incredibly one-sided as Impact was used to promote Bellator fights, but never once did I see Bellator promote anything TNA. (Having a Knockout be a ring girl for a fight doesn’t count!) Hell, the bust known as *sigh* “#August1Warning,” which was revealed to be Tito Ortiz, was just another promotional tool for Bellator to hype up the scheduled fight between Ortiz and Rampage Jackson, except this one actually played out as an angle on TNA TV.

If I were Dixie Carter, or anyone else in TNA, I would be jumping to say goodbye to Spike the first chance I had. I know what you’re thinking. “If TNA doesn’t have a TV deal, they’ll certainly go out of business before the end of the year!” Not so, and here’s why.

First, TNA found growth when they were on Fox Sports Net (FSN) back in 2004 while airing at different times and days depending on which FSN channel it was airing on. When Impact was streamed online during the summer of 2005 while they were in-between leaving FSN and debuting on Spike, they did not lose any momentum. With the technology that we have now versus ten years ago, TNA going online-only isn’t that bad of an idea. Imagine a TNA app (similar to the WWE Network) that would allow users to stream Impact from any device. They could create their own time slot and live stream from wherever. The “Free-Per-View” events could take place on a weekend instead of filling up an Impact taping, and they could also expand shows like Spin Cycle and Impact 365 on the app. In 2014, there’s no reason that not having a TV deal means closing up shop.

Second, TNA isn’t nearly as bad off as the fine internet folks made us believe last year. They are cost-cutting, yes, but TNA has signed many existing and new talents to multi-year deals, so they obviously are not as in the red as we thought. Also, it seems that TNA’s days in the Impact Zone are over as Dixie Carter tweeted that the most recent set of Impact tapings were the last at Universal Studios.

If TNA is going to try going on the road for Impact again after New York City, live streaming Impact could definitely play well into their hands if a deal with Spike or any other network isn’t reached by the fall. It also gives them a chance to make a profit from ticket sales for Impact, and personally, I wouldn’t mind seeing TNA “reboot” from a production standpoint.

For instance, if you’re leaving Universal and taking Impact on the road, don’t book arenas you can’t fill to the max. It was quite embarrassing to see those half-empty arenas last summer. It’s time to go small. For example, look at the Full Sail Live venue for NXT or the venues that Ring of Honor books. They are small, but they pack them in full of rabid wrestling fans, which plays off big time on TV. Granted, TNA already books venues like this for their house shows and they don’t sell out, but remember that these are house shows. If TNA was to have the cameras there for Impact, be it on TV or online, they would sell out.

The best part about leaving Universal and taking Impact on the road is that TNA wouldn’t necessarily have to move to do so. I’m sure there is a small venue in the Orlando area that could hold Impact; and as I mentioned above, TNA could make a profit from ticket sales as I’m sure the Impact Zone faithful would attend. Not to mention those that wouldn’t have to pay Universal admission to see the show. If not Orlando, then see about going “home” to Nashville. ROH ran the Asylum not too long ago, and they packed the house. TNA could certainly do the same seeing how it’s their hometown. The time has come for Impact to spread its wings and do so the right way.

TNA has taken the proactive steps to develop a new TV deal and there’s a good chance they’ll get one somewhere (Please be FS1) before the fall. But that, of course, isn’t a guarantee. Having the Plan B I listed above (or one similar) could give TNA the boost it needs to become the force in wrestling that it once was. A new golden age of TNA is within reach. Like I said before, if Spike doesn’t want to renew, would it really be all THAT bad?

I think not.

Originally posted at Fans Talk Wrestling
Posted By JSO

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Mental illness is a pretty serious problem in America. It's a shame we'll never do anything about it.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

quote:

First, TNA found growth when they were on Fox Sports Net (FSN) back in 2004 while airing at different times and days depending on which FSN channel it was airing on.
This is deceptive as hell. Nobody ever succeeded on FSN. Any TNA growth was due to spotty national TV being better than PPV and improved creative which won't materialize simply by leaving Spike.

quote:

a chance to make a profit from ticket sales for Impact
:laffo:

quote:

there’s a good chance they’ll get one somewhere (Please be FS1) before the fall
Slightly less dumb than hoping AMC tries to merge with TNA.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.

Testekill posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9jECVumkeg

A dumbass TNA fan (a bit of a oxymoron there but whatever) actually created a top ten greatest and ten worst Dixie Carter moments.

If this were an oxymoron, it would suggest that there is no such thing as a dumb TNA fan, as TNA fans are all intelligent. I don't know what you meant, but I don't think that was what you meant.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

God Of Paradise posted:

If this were an oxymoron, it would suggest that there is no such thing as a dumb TNA fan, as TNA fans are all intelligent. I don't know what you meant, but I don't think that was what you meant.

He means tautology in the grammatical sense.

quote:

Spike hasn’t exactly treated Impact with the manner of respect it deserves for a while now

This is true, inasmuch as Spike has treated TNA with any respect at all, significantly more than it deserves.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

MassRafTer posted:

TNAsylum on why it isn't so bad if Spike cancels TNA!

We Just Need the TNA network.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Blasmeister posted:

I think most hotel rooms have that.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Blasmeister posted:

They had a blazing 5000 subscribers when they did.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I was actually surprised to see such a hopeful delusional column on there last night. They've been getting kind of depressed lately. They posted those horrible quarter hour ratings yesterday and didn't even try to defend it.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MassRafTer posted:

I was actually surprised to see such a hopeful delusional column on there last night. They've been getting kind of depressed lately. They posted those horrible quarter hour ratings yesterday and didn't even try to defend it.

And they're admitting the backstage morale is low. However you gauge that.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

those people will always be positive/delusional about the creative and talent portion of the product but the business side of things is becoming impossible to defend.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

WeaponX posted:

those people will always be positive/delusional about the creative and talent portion of the product but the business side of things is becoming impossible to defend.

And it is undeniable that they do have some talent, but they'll never amount to anything with the horrible booking/business practices the company employs. I don't know why these people even bother defending it when that is a fact.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

MassRafTer posted:

if Spike doesn’t want to renew, would it really be all THAT bad?

This is really all he had to say because the answer is no regardless.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So Vince Russo reviewed RAW. It was a pretty bog standard review, until...

quote:

But, here is where it broke down for me: with the dozen plus colorful characters by Rose’s side–-I couldn’t take my eyes off of the “Easter Bunny”. I don’t know, he was just mesmerizing to me. Maybe it’s a TRIX fetish from back in the day–-who knows what goes through my twisted mind any more.

God bless Vince Russo and his insanity. :allears:

There are other choice quotes but I'll let you read them yourself.

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/bro-freakin-easter-bunny-raw/

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 02:29 on May 23, 2014

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

DarkstarIV posted:

So Vince Russo reviewed RAW. It was pretty bog standard review, until...

It takes some spaldings to admit that.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

DarkstarIV posted:

So Vince Russo reviewed RAW. It was a pretty bog standard review, until...

Help, I'm in full agreement with Vince Russo! I think he's 100% correct to say Swagger attacking the bunny so Adam could save it would have been a smart booking move and added much needed juice to the feud AND both characters. I feel dirty.

I mean, Alberto Del Rio ran over Santa, is putting a rabbit in the Patriot Lock any worse?

...But just when I thought he had a good point about booking a wrestling show, I looked at the comments:

The French Angel posted:

Good stuff. In an ode to Vince Russo, Adam Rose is in a match for the Intercontinental title versus Bad News Barrett, as Rose is on the verge of pinning Barrett, the rabbit comes into the ring and hits rose over the head with a foreign object.

The referee, having no clue what just happened, sees Rose laying there motionless. Barrett goes for the pin and retains his title.

Vince Russo posted:

I LOVE THAT!!! Now, that's some booking!!!

Maximum :russo: in effect.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I don't see how anyone could be staring at a guy in a rabbit costume when there was a woman wearing a skin tight latex Captain America costume there.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if Russo was a furry at this point.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

After reading a few articles on his site and twittering with him, I've decided its Russo loving around.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

quote:

I too have a feeling that TNA going with the smaller roster is TNA bracing themselves to survive a bit without a television deal but again I see them looking around for a couple of months before accepting Spike's offer to re up for my guess would be another two years.

The thing I disagree on is that I think it was time to let go of some of the longer vets. The roster needed refreshing and needed some fresh blood on it. Re-upping guys like AJ, Sabin and Bad Influence means you are paying them a good salary for guys whose best years are arguably behind them. Then you have to allocate TV time to them which takes away from developing the new wave of TNA stars that TNA are clearly in the midst of doing as we speak.

In 2015 after TNA re-ups with Spike (the TNA is at death's door hysteria is gone), guys like EC3, Bram, Gunner, King, The Wolves and others who get brought in by TNA over the summer get established as top flight TNA studs then you can start bringing back Bad Influence, Styles etc. and get a legit old school vs new school feud where both sides can actually still wrestle pretty well.

Right now though I do believe it is best for TNA to let some long term vets go and bring in and establish fresh blood.

And I am with you 10000% about bringing in all the old farts from WCW and the WWF attitude era was a huge mistake that TNA is now paying for.

lmao

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Never fear guys, we've got Gunner and the Cop-Puncher 2000 who might be the same person since they have the same look and are equally boring.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I still am thinking Impact gets another deal just so I don't get my hopes up - but do these guys not know how loving quickly WCW went out of business after losing television?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

HulkaMatt posted:

I still am thinking Impact gets another deal just so I don't get my hopes up - but do these guys not know how loving quickly WCW went out of business after losing television?

To be fair, part of why WCW died so quickly was because the people paying for it wanted to be rid of the drat thing as soon as possible, while The Carters want whoever gets TNA to take Dixie too.

Iron Chef Nex
Jan 20, 2005
Serving up a hot buttered stabbing

Great White Hope posted:

To be fair, part of why WCW died so quickly was because the people paying for it wanted to be rid of the drat thing as soon as possible, while The Carters want whoever gets TNA to take Dixie too.

If I were the Carters I would want someone to take Dixie also.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...

How does this idiot maintain this argument while Tna still has Angle, Bully, Lashley, and MVP in prominent roles?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

joshtothemaxx posted:

How does this idiot maintain this argument while Tna still has Angle, Bully, Lashley, and MVP in prominent roles?

If you go down in their comments (I recognize the avatar as one of the biggest TNApologists on TNAsylum) they seem to acknowledge all these but without seeing the irony of claiming that Kaz/Daniels have seen their best years, but I guess Hardy and Angle haven't.

It's worth reading the comment thread to see how he hilariously tries to paint Lashley as some gigantic star.

quote:

Will1225 TNA Dude • 2 days ago
Lashley got the superman push in wwe which combined with his insane physique makes him a legit wrestler in the eyes of fans.

quote:

Will1225 themosayat • a day ago
Except the crowd popping loud for him at Lockdown and a lot of fans on the YouTube video of that being excited for Lashley coming back to TNA.

The guy is a legit wrestler whether you want to admit it or not

quote:

Will1225 themosayat • 21 hours ago
He is 6'3 270 lbs of muscle, is ridiculously athletic, has a legit amateur wrestling background and has some name value.

You don't have to like him (and that works even better now that he is a heel) but let's not act like this guy isn't a good and legit in ring wrestler.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Bobby Lashley is a product of WWE hype and the exact type of wrestler TNA fans would bash WWE for pushing 7 years ago, so seeing them praise him today really is something else.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

HulkaMatt posted:

Bobby Lashley is a product of WWE hype and the exact type of wrestler TNA fans would bash WWE for pushing 7 years ago, so seeing them praise him today really is something else.

You ROH fans are just mad TNA got their hands on him before you did. If this were Samoa Joe getting a push you'd be singing a different tune.

laz0rbeak
Oct 9, 2011
More gems from the TNAsylum. http://www.tnasylum.com/2014/05/we-are-all-wrestlings-biggest-enemy.html

Time to finally get to the root of TNA's problems: the fans!

quote:

Only in pro wrestling do fans watch a program with such judgement and cynicism. Only in pro wrestling do we intentionally look for plot holes, logical gaps, and seek explanation of reoccurring or similar story lines.

Yup, all other shows have fanbases that are just positive about their fandom 100% of the time. And do you really have to "look" for logic gaps in TNA wrestling?

Other enemies include the English language:

quote:

This all lends to the "booking" sinkhole we all fall into. Again, someone needs to clearly define "good booking" because everyone, every single one of us, touts their mighty fists in the air proclaiming this golden diatribe against wrestling today with no - none whatsoever - substance at all.

On how ridiculous it is to find race as a factor in MVP's stable:

quote:

Anyone else find it insanely hilarious how many assume TNA was going for an all-black faction gimmick just because all three men are of color?

With that logic, is the Managerie an all-white faction gimmick? And with that said, how ridiculous is our logic?

If a stable had 100% of a promotion's white wrestlers in it and no one else, I think it might be seen by some as a racially motivated stable. Can't wait for Rampage or some more Bellator guys to join up with MVP.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

laz0rbeak posted:

More gems from the TNAsylum. http://www.tnasylum.com/2014/05/we-are-all-wrestlings-biggest-enemy.html

Time to finally get to the root of TNA's problems: the fans!

Yup, all other shows have fanbases that are just positive about their fandom 100% of the time. And do you really have to "look" for logic gaps in TNA wrestling?

Other enemies include the English language:

On how ridiculous it is to find race as a factor in MVP's stable:

If a stable had 100% of a promotion's white wrestlers in it and no one else, I think it might be seen by some as a racially motivated stable. Can't wait for Rampage or some more Bellator guys to join up with MVP.

Apparently he's never heard of a little show called Lost. Jesus.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Cue Dixie's Lost tweet about how not everything has to make sense.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
This is the worst babinsack yet.

quote:

It’s amazing when a creative person uses the most of an artform, with a unique style, and transforms a larger-than-life story into a brilliant piece of art, all the while capturing the humanity of one of the largest human celebrities of the professional wrestling industry.
Andre the Giant: Life and Legend is written and illustrated by Box BrownWhat fascinates me about this Graphic Novel (to use the modern/current/ mainstream lingo) is that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.
But then again, we are talking about Andre the Giant, a larger than life persona in this crazy business called professional wrestling, large enough to transcend to the mainstream, large enough to overwhelm all the warts and scars and imperfections of his character.
As an old school comic book fan, well versed in the more realistic genre of that industry, I see a lot of interesting approaches and a brilliant handling of what is otherwise a pastiche of stories of and about Andre. We see lots of names, lots of cameos and a lot of very interesting takes on the Giant’s life, many of which go beyond the obvious.
For example, one might anticipate a story about Andre’s life to focus on the drinking: tall-tales about Andre’s ability to imbibe alcohol populate every professional wrestling book featuring a name from the 1960’s -1990’s. But Box Brown’s take on those stories is to permeate the story without overwhelming it, and humanize Andre’s apparent alcoholism by showing it at various stages of his life, peppering it with poignant insight and letting it soak into the reader’s mind.
As a professional wrestling fan, well versed in the backgrounds of all the names and promotions and styles portrayed in this comic, I see a lot of fascinating glimpses of Andre, albeit a few told by in-credible sources. Then again, Dave Meltzer’s name is all over the back notes.
In that regard, I know Box Brown has well researched the stories, interviewed some big names, watched some insightful videos and truly comes across as a fan, albeit one that started in the early 1990’s and quite frankly plays fast and loose with the concept and understanding of kayfabe.
Who, these days, really understands that concept?
I hate to be one of those internet reviewers that disses anyone who tries to understand this business. So I will applaud his efforts and minimize the criticisms. Brown touches very close in talking about magicians and not revealing the secret, but then he goes a bit too far in not understanding that the business, the work, that the very nature of professional wrestling isn’t about lying on every imaginable level, but it’s about building credibility and steadfastly protecting the business.
Yeah, that’s a quaint, long forgotten concept.
One thing that I found a bit irksome is Brown leading off with Hulk Hogan talking up Andre.
I understand where he’s coming from.
Box Brown, that is.
Hogan is beyond understanding, except for a sneer, a look of utter disdain, a glance at a pathetic figure who lied his way to mainstream prominence, all the while trashing the talents who came before him, all the while pretending that he was a master of the artform because of his mainstream prominence, all the while establishing his credibility on a foundation of crap so deep that his ability to stay afloat in it actually does bespeak a talent far superior to anyone in the industry.
Of course, this is from someone who whole-heartedly cheered what seemed to be Andre pinning Hogan in that climactic match at the Silverdome, and I’m not so sure that Box Brown did justice to that moment.
I think Brown gives too much credit to Hogan, in too many ways, but I digress, to steal a line from Peter David (comic book writer extraordinaire).
Which takes me to the comic book side, and while I’d love to slam (am I not doing so) Stan Lee as the Hulk Hogan of the comic book world (Kirby rules! and ask Mark Evanier if you don’t understand), let me keep the rants under control.
Box Brown takes me back to the days of reading indie stuff, including Peter Bagge, who not so ironically wrote and drew a comic called Hate, which seems like such a quaint concept, especially since it was all about some loner type who didn’t ever fit in, excepting that the protagonist wasn’t over seven foot tall, a world traveler and a uniquely qualified performer in a strange amalgamation of sports and entertainment.
That’s the world of indie comics I loved. It was a time when the comic book industry had a place for different styles and different approaches and much unlike professional wrestling, the fans welcomed it when “indie” meant different, not more of the same.
What I love about this book is that it progresses rather slowly, but along the way spells out the way Andre interacted with the world. As a child, he was just a big (huge!) kid, already having his brush with fame, the inherent difficulty of his size, but in at the core just wanting to be normal.
That’s part of the internal theme.
Another theme is the humanity of the man-giant, as a euphemism for some ugly sides of his character. From his racism that spurred Bad News Brown/Allen to tell the bus driver on a Japanese tour to pull over to his awkward my-life-on-the-road-is-more-important-than-my-daughter attitude, Andre wasn’t the perfect and happy giant of his Princess Bride character.
It does seem like he and Allen Coage ultimately came to an understanding, and inevitably the heel turn was forgiven and the aging Andre had a final, poignant moment on the then WWF’s TV, but his relationship with his daughter never seems to have been made right, and his relatively early passing (ironically while too many wrestlers were enlarging their hearts, his wasn’t large enough for his body) just had him fade away.
To me, there are many parts to this story, many pages of an artist adhering to the craft, and a huge relevance to professional wrestling in the disconnect between modern and Andre era, between the crass and rapid storytelling of today and the simplified, dignified and in depth nature of taking one’s time and doing it right.
In the end, those parts make an altogether impressive whole. Weirdly, I marked out for the Terry Funk page, but didn’t quite get the point. I also (being the Friend of Bruno I am) saw several sidebars that could have been told, and some realities overlooked (Hogan was the jobber to Andre, Andre’s drawing power was much more closer to the portrayal of his Montreal days than the mythical assumptions) but the subtle and less-than-subtle acknowledgements throughout, and in the notes, make this wrestling cynic smile.
My thanks to First Second and Gina Gagliano for the review copy of Andre the Giant: Life and Legend (Written/Illustrated by Box Brown). This Graphic Novel is priced at $17.99, and likely available at comic book stores and those other places that sell books and pretend to be comic book stores, too.
Read this book for an understanding of Andre Roussimoff that few other stories can ever match.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

Is it sad that I Ctrl+F'd for "bruno" before trying to read that?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Fauxhawk Express posted:

Is it sad that I Ctrl+F'd for "bruno" before trying to read that?

When I saw someone quote the friend of Bruno line on the board I thought they added that in as a joke.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

I just reupped my F4W/WON subscription last week after 2 years or so, and I love how on the site, that article has no indication of the author in the link and no byline. That can't be an accident.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Fauxhawk Express posted:

I just reupped my F4W/WON subscription last week after 2 years or so, and I love how on the site, that article has no indication of the author in the link and no byline. That can't be an accident.

When they go up whoever posts them (It is assumed to be Dave) posts them with the title "Joe Babinsack on X" and then admin Tony changes the title and article because he hates Babinsack.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Fauxhawk Express posted:

It's definitely not

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Yeah there have been multiple times recently where I've seen a good sounding article title on the front page and clicked through only to recoil in horror at seeing it was a Babinsack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
That's some pandering, right there.