Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Dave being both a shell of a man, a mere pea, washed and irrelevant but with the ability to destroy a whole industry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

If we can't trust Stone Cold Oh No of The Pro Wrestling World, who can we trust?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

~ Stone Cold Oh No

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Okay, on one hand, who the gently caress is stone cold oh no

But on the other hand, what kind of fuckin’ Internet name is “stone cold oh no“ if you’re going to be a scooperson and journalist

Can someone dunk this freakin’ nerd into a locker already

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im suing them.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

That guy sucks, but mostly because I can't stop singing Stone Cold Oh No to the tune of Chris Hero's NXT theme

UnleashedDad
Jan 14, 2022

hi im tony. did you know that a koala's appendix is about two meters long.
The Rock talks to Meltzer cause that's how he found out Putin was evil

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

flashy_mcflash posted:

That guy sucks, but mostly because I can't stop singing Stone Cold Oh No to the tune of Chris Hero's NXT theme

Well now I can’t stop singing Stone Cold Oh No to the tune of rancid’s Ruby Soho

:mad:

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Stone Cold Oh No sounds like something an AI pretending to be JR would say.

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

UnleashedDad posted:

The Rock talks to Meltzer cause that's how he found out Putin was evil

The Rock told Meltzer about Bin Laden being compromised to a permanent end before anyone else knew.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

rotinaj posted:

Okay, on one hand, who the gently caress is stone cold oh no

But on the other hand, what kind of fuckin’ Internet name is “stone cold oh no“ if you’re going to be a scooperson and journalist

Can someone dunk this freakin’ nerd into a locker already

Stone Cold? Oh, no.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

thank you for also remembering ohnoman

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEbE3fGfF-o

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

That poo poo read like an AI generated summary

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/fadedfedora/status/1784264933045055615?s=46

:allears:

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

oh poo poo, he's onto us.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4lS_ryUCc8

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Came here to post the same thing, lots of classic content coming out of this angle.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Really weird that they're insisting Tony Khan isn't hurt when he clearly died badly and is wearing a neck brace :shrug:

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

lol I have a habit of checking out these dudes’ twitter feeds when they are posted in here

His top tweet is a retweet of Jordan Petersen promoting RFK jr, his next one is a racist meme about Rashida tlaib

Fashies seem to love double double eee

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

rotinaj posted:

lol I have a habit of checking out these dudes’ twitter feeds when they are posted in here

His top tweet is a retweet of Jordan Petersen promoting RFK jr, his next one is a racist meme about Rashida tlaib

Fashies seem to love double double eee

See also: The way they treat Dave meltzer. He's both a completely ineffective little weenie with terrible opinions and no reach while at the same time he's so powerful that his opinions have the power to ruin the entire wrestling industry.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

This is why I love wrestling

Cult of Pies
Oct 2, 2021

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Probably a good thing that the guy responsible for training new talent in AEW didn’t jump over to the wwe to become their world champion or anything

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Noted tradition respecter Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

time to guess which podcaster taught that guy the hertz rent a car line

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

grogu oh yeah

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

I'm more surprised that a Twitter user with "Fedora" in their name isn't a Blue Check

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

you used to be able to hide the mark, though i know there was talk of removing that option

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Tweak posted:

you used to be able to hide the mark, though i know there was talk of removing that option

This feature was removed a few days ago.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

i also suppose someone like that would proudly display it if they had it

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

rotinaj posted:

Probably a good thing that the guy responsible for training new talent in AEW didn’t jump over to the wwe to become their world champion or anything

:confused: qt signed back with aew and never won nothin

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

shiksa posted:

:confused: qt signed back with aew and never won nothin

It was called the nightmare factory for a good long time, I always got the vibe that he really thought highly of his training skills

Maybe I am giving codester the credit that they gave Shawn Michaels for “training” Danielson, even if Michaels showed up like once a week at most

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

rotinaj posted:

It was called the nightmare factory for a good long time, I always got the vibe that he really thought highly of his training skills

Maybe I am giving codester the credit that they gave Shawn Michaels for “training” Danielson, even if Michaels showed up like once a week at most

QT is the trainer, Cody is an owner and involved with the facility but QT is the guy who is way more responsible for training.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

If we can't trust Stone Cold Oh No of The Pro Wrestling World, who can we trust?

~ David

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

MassRafTer posted:

QT is the trainer, Cody is an owner and involved with the facility but QT is the guy who is way more responsible for training.

Well that makes my joke much less funny and not hit right anymore, thanks reality

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

[Cody teaching promo classes]

okay who here loves their dad, show of hands?

okay the rest of you are dismissed

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

shiksa posted:

[Cody teaching promo classes]

okay who here loves their dad, show of hands?

okay the rest of you are dismissed

one of the dismissed students goes on a long journey to train under eddie kingston and finally defeat his former friend who stayed in the class

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
https://twitter.com/PLongsticking/status/1784554705214971930