Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

It's never going to be a good thing that an entire country is being demoted to America's Developmental. This is a gigantic deal and it's okay for puro fans to be in their fee fees over it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Lamuella posted:

I suppose the question for me is this: what are people suggesting AEW should do to be a better partner?

Nothing, it's not their problem to fix. It just sucks. It would suck more if they went to WWE (but do you condemn WWE?)

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Cornette

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

wow

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

JUNGLE BOY posted:

doing the grandpa simpson walk in walk out whenever i accidentally stumble upon weird joshi fan twitter

this guy is a legitimate lunatic freak who harasses every single stardom wrestler on every one of their tweets w/ a picture.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

love me some lars so i do

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

sure he praised hitler as a joke at cannes and emotionally abused bjork for the entire shoot of dancer in the dark. but can we really not forgive after he made melancholia?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

necro vs super dragon where one of them gets KO on the first move and they have a 25 minute weapons match after

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

fed fans prove the study correct every single day

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Ganso Bomb posted:

I know he’s just an idiot begging for attention

it's all it is. the second you spend a single moment of time or energy on it youve lost.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

fez_machine posted:

The woman Vince McMahon sexually abused and trafficked

Incorrect. The woman who was doxxed and harassed who happened to have the same name as the woman Vince McMahon sexually abused and trafficked after the name was leaked by Brad Shephard.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

wow

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

wow

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

wow

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

wow

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

The saori photo books are kino

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

wow

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

wow

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

theyre the best tag team ever

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

wow

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

The inVasion ppv did one of their best numbers at the time, an actually well-booked feud with the real stars would have been more than worth it

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

youre so rude :(

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

That guy is a total loon, if you look through his articles and his replies to comments on his articles you see a pretty clear picture of a troubled soul

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

so if anyone ever wonders who the audience for this kind of stuff is, now you know

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

they watch one every monday and friday bro