Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hasn't most of if not all of the Benoit poo poo in that video been disproven? Also I love the fact that the premise of the video is Vince loves money and will do anything to get it but he totally murdered one of his most popular wrestlers, orchestrated the murder of his family, and scrubbed all memory of him in order to...make money? :confused:

Totally impossible, by the way, that a 54 year old who did a fuckload of roids and coke (and was possibly doing them at the time of his death) had a heart attack after one of the most highest energy/strain weekends he's had in probably decades. Yep. Absolutely impossible, Vince killed him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

coconono posted:

Autopsy said Warrior was clean. Bad ticker. http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/14/ultimate-warrior-heart-attack-autopsy/

Did drugs and roids make his heart weaker? probably.

TMZ comments:

Still love the idea Vince killed him. Aren't the only poisons that can simulate stuff like that/force heart attacks really fast-acting?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DON'T POST THINGS FROM THIS FORUM

Not trying to backseat mod it's just it's in the OP, written like that and everything!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

An Actual Bear posted:

Oh god, Gemni686. I remember that guy, he used to keep making Youtube videos about how much of a huge John Cena fan he is, and he'd be decked out in Cena gear and have his theme playing in the background. Then people would troll him so he'd close his account and make a new one a few months later. As you can imagine, the cycle would repeat endlessly. He then began getting his fellow "YWC" (lol) friends to put his stupid videos on their accounts just to gently caress with people. He's basically the living embodiment of :reject: Good to see he's now harassing wrestlers on Twitter, a logical next step for him.

Here he is "shooting" on someone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl217B4jvrk

loving YouTube "shoots", I'm back in like 2006 man. Amazing.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

dsriggs posted:

Some people in the pharmaceutical industry might make some money, so gently caress the sick.

Even as someone who hates how much money huge pharmaceutical companies make off of sick and disabled people (and in America it's largely thanks to how our healthcare system works; Lance is in Canada where it's much much better) I say this with the utmost sincerity:

Charity owns, Lance Storm. Go gently caress yourself.

Gonzo McFee posted:

I was going to tweet this at him but he's already blocked me. In searching for the tweet I got blocked for I found this.

Lance Storm is the Richard Dawkins of Pro Wrestling.

You're loving joking. You HAVE to be joking.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
TNA Discussion is Making Me Hungry And No Not The Country LOL

God DAMMIT oatgan

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Skinty McEdger posted:

There's at least two psp lurkers on there who regularly give updates on how we mock them and tna.

Holy :lol:. Hi TNAMecca! You guys are high comedy, keep it up!

Require More Fire posted:

TNA Impact for January is Doing the Sexy Dance with the Butts

This made me laugh way harder than it should've.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Yuriy posted:

no you're right, laughing at the same joke over and over again is really funny and cool

<vinceflex>
daniel bryan is a farm
JHON CENA!!

LOLLLL!!!

While I agree with the sentiment (to the point of people literally comparing me to a domestic abuse victim because I dare get mad about things and focus on positives later), TNAMecca definitely has more mileage than a dumb meme.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Yuriy posted:

It's the equivalent of laughing at the delusional ramblings of a schizo, it might be funny from time to time but really it's just kinda sad

That's a fair point.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I actually now believe Bryan will win.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

on one hand gently caress reddit

on the other, i wish this guy would get embarassed/shamed out of existence because i can make up fake poo poo and be a bad poster and it doesn't mean a single thing

This is literally why I think Bryan will win. When possible, the universe leans towards chaos and hilarity, and watching that chucklefuck try to talk around that one being wrong is too great not to happen.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

MassRafTer posted:

DO NOT POST ANYTHING FROM THIS FORUM.

But cool burn bro.

(It was a post probably befitting this thread but there's a reason that rule is in place, dude.)

Goddamn it oats

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Just to play devil's advocate, he does frequently say "human being" as an exclamation of pain when he's in the ring. There was a big to-do about it when he did it while wrestling CIMA for ROH years ago.

I feel like a terrible person but this is so absurd I almost find it funny. Like not if he's yelling it at the person beating him up, but like, would he stub his toe in the privacy of his own home with no one around and scream that word instead of just going, "AGH poo poo!" or something?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

This is the one time I hope MetsFan is right tbh

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

epitasis posted:

Post em if you got em

Yeah.

Oh, thanks MRT. :)

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

If I was an indy wrestler I'd really wanna form a tag team that's a mixture of The Truth Commission and Adrian Adonis called The Gay Revolution.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

ShootaBoy posted:

Let's have some garbage fantasy booking.

How is it possible to actually make a shittier card than the one we're getting? Like, how?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Sanguinia posted:

What'd be incredible is if Brock actually won at Mania and then faced Rock at Mania 32 for the title after a year of fresh non-Cena matchups, then won AGAIN. Could you imagine a literal 2-and-a-half-year build to Brock's final defeat at Mania 33, be it at the hands of a rebuilt Reigns or Zayn or Balor or someone else entirely? That'd be nuts and incredible to witness. Plus they would break Punk's title record AND be able to say they did something even ballsier than the vaunted 18 month Hogan/Sting build.

If there was ever somebody Vince would consider doing something like that with, Brock Lesnar is it.

Actually that'd be awful and would require Rollins losing his cash in, which absolutely should not happen.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

flashy_mcflash posted:

I don't know that I want to see Rollins get the title before June though. If Brock wasn't staying, sure, that'd be a slam dunk but Rollins can and prbably will get a shot some other way.

Generally I agree but he needs to win his cash in and that's a future thing.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gavok posted:

My favorite part was how early on, before Gamergate got brought up (he was talking about how great Spoony is or some poo poo), he fully admitted that he's mentally questionable. He apparently forgot about that once he realized he was in the minority and went ham.

What thread was this again/where in said thread? I must reread it. That owned.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I love you man

Too sweet me

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Is that meant to be to the tune of the Saved By The Bell theme? Because it doesn't work at all.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Maxwell Lord posted:

So I'm not crazy. I kept trying to make that scan.

Yeah no it literally could not work less if it tried.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

That's actually not that stupid tbh. It's TNA's awful commentary and low rent production values that brings it down.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

MassRafTer posted:

The victim mentality is what's funny.

Also the TNA title scene is still awful and they have Eric Young in the mix.

True! Just saying overall I'd agree TNA has a better balance of how to use people/pace shows. Shame about the rest of it.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

TinTower posted:

And Dixie's inability to get a good contract that makes Vince look like a genius.

And manage money, yes. As much as Vince hates money (and he does), Dixie DESPISES it. If ROH had TNA's bank roll...:allears:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mob posted:

I wonder if Bryan still pines for a SOLID GOLD BOAT

"I don't even care that it would sink! I would HAVE IT!"

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

oatgan posted:

it is stupid because he already had the big break he needed to make the top of the card hope this helps

Also Face Dean is mega over and sells lots of merch.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

HulkaMatt posted:

6 months ago I was sure Ambrose would be heel by this point. Figured with Cena, Bryan, Orton & Reigns all at the top, he'd just be floundering as a nothing babyface when he could be a #2 heel.

Bryan dying helped but even then it's amazing where Dean is, even considering the hot-ice age back and forth nature of his booking.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The thing about Punk feuding with a Power Ranger is true and endlessly hilarious though, I'll give him that.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I take it Punk is set to fight the Jesusy green ranger guy? Or is he having a dumb twitter war with him?

IIRC he challenged Punk.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Malikov posted:

can't stand these NXT-Paul nuthuggers

What

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm waiting to see a doctor and can't stop giggling.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

CobiWann posted:

A bit more Positivity in your Patrol, eh?

That sounds like a double entendre. If it's not, yes.

If it is, yes.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Junpei Hyde posted:

Nah.

Crow Foochs.

I'm down.

(No beef with you though rov)

Also God bless NomDePlume.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mob posted:

Hey just so everybody knows, and it might seem weird to you since it's not 1955, but 'Coloured' is one of the five official racial groups of South Africa when they take the census. That being said, I have no idea where that last line about invasive species comes from.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_South_Africa

....huh. So I'm guessing Leo Kruger and the Darewolf PJ Black fall under that peculiarly named demographic?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

rovert posted:

When it is possibly indie worker Cherry Bomb.

This does bring up an interesting question though. He's not coming back to wrestling ever, but if he did, he'd sooner go back to WWE than go to TNA, surely?

He'd most likely go back to ROH though.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

He's gonna go to pwg and then I'll die happy

That would be cool

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

oatgan posted:

i dont get it

Watch MST3K

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Joel and Mike are both funny and have their own wonderful comedic sensibilities and all MST3K is good MST3K IMHO.

How is TNAMecca taking the latest scuttlebutt?