Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

People respecting someone for bowing and supplicating themselves gratefully to their management overlords is so loving sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
Didn't ask Triple H about Vince or how he was in charge while Velveteen Dream was doing all his awful poo poo and said everything was fine, because well that would be rude

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
it's very funny watching the cope come from both "papa H would NEVER make a bad show, Vince must be back" as well as "stupid marks, Vince isn't back papa H just had a busy week and we can easily forgive him"

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

gonna be honest, Fight Forever making da boyz go crazy playing is the most convincing sales pitch of the game I've seen yet

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

Cult of Pies posted:

people who get hung up on things that happened months ago

even ignoring the rest of that, they view that match as "wasted"???

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
a lot of people think they love wrestling but they really love the WWE Product and would literally be fine if it was 100% segments and promos

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

there's been four episodes, there is no such thing as a Collision Move yet at all lol

what exactly is the phenomenon where people like this dipshit and WWE stans decided Collision is the actual good show? not saying it's bad, I've been enjoying two hours of AEW on my lazy Sunday afternoons but there's examples in and out of this thread where people treat it as some massively different divergence from AEW proper

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
I used to think when old school guys talked about tucking a blade in their lip it was bullshit, but I was ringside at Dynamite once and saw Mox sell on the floor, unwrap his wrist tape, pluck out a blade, and goddamn if he didn't tuck it into his lip. coolest poo poo I ever saw

Whoolighams fucked around with this message at 12:27 on Jul 10, 2023

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
I, a person with large brain, simply cannot understand the thought behind making a bunch of tag matches on this card by the company that has very fun to incredible tag matches while also ensuring that the overseas crowd gets to see as much of the roster as possible in action

E: man I thought "maybe it's a parody account" but I'll be goddamned if I can tell the difference anymore

Whoolighams fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Aug 18, 2023

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
I love how obvious it is fed stans have two different tweet drafts saved for every high profile signing

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
"remember no matter what to RESPECT UNDERTAKER" was my favorite part of the last time reddit embarrassed itself like this

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

A Fancy Hat posted:

I'm enjoying the current WWE fanboy position of Okada MAYBE coming to NXT, so they all know who he is and how great he is (but he definitely needs to unlearn some bad habits!). Eager to see this flip to "never heard of this guy ever, he's no big deal".

I can't forget one guy's reaction to Osprey going to AEW being "guess he's afraid of the bright lights and he knows he's a second rate Seth Rollins 🤷‍♂️"

100% after deleting the "WWE is the best place for the best wrestlers like Will!" tweet draft

as a Wrestling History expert I love to cheerlead the monster corporation that tried to destroy and monopolize American wrestling

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
your chubby little fists are too short to box with god

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
my theory that if you removed the wrestling from WWE it's fans would consider it a massive improvement grows stronger

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

MassRafTer posted:

Jack Allison is a really funny guy who has done some really funny things (trademarking Hoarse Wisperer to get the handle away from the most annoying man on twitter) and that rubbed off on Leslie for awhile, but not anymore!

please get Bryan to facilitate a new ep of Everything Beast with you and Leslie as the guests

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
they're so close to achieving Vince's dream of not having wrestling anymore and the fans couldn't be more excited

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

Seams posted:

https://x.com/leslieleeiii/status/1774883699001090331?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

Good guy Punk only choked someone a bit. What a good coworker

all of my extreme dickriding biases were just confirmed by the most trustworthy source: the guy I dickride. sorry for all the haters!

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

so Elon's been even more openly racist, transphobic, and now anitvax, and WWE is giving him exclusive content. thank god the one bad guy is gone and better people are running the show

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
oh no one but WWE twitter stans will care but it's more of who they're joining in giving content to where and when

e: and a big amount of WWE fans weirdly seem to be very behind Elon and his brave mission against wokeness

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

HHH and Elon will end wokeness at long last

https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/1688676411442147328?t=99RQ2pIx_c2UYVE6gRSn5A&s=19

Awesome Interactions

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
modern fans would probably totally accept if WWE recast their characters. movies do it all the time! and the only thing good about any wrestler is what WWE does with them, not that person's talent or hard work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I think this is the funniest part to me. Like not only did this guy pay for tickets he also stayed past a likely ROH taped opener, live Collision, and Battle of the Belts, and instead of just, I dunno, leaving during BOTB he stayed to boo at the concept of getting more matches for the ticket price. lol

Like I get it if you're tired or there's traffic or whatever but just bite the bullet and leave at that point man

I've been on the floor at AEW shows and been by seperate people who paid good money to, among other things: constantly ask who everyone is, chant "let's go Ambrose" at Moxley, loudly use Cornette names for wrestlers and namedrop him, spend the whole show saying how every move made no sense to hurt someone, and yell at the younger stars that some random other wrestler was better. like paying $20 for a nosebleed is one thing but why shell out for something you don't like?

my gf at the time left our first show hating other wrestling fans, and hell,