Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i agree with the above regarding people who do the generico bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

[trying to avoid looking at guy who jammed his foot in the door to talk about psychotic poo poo] lol at pic.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it looks good when performed on smaller opponents as well due to expertise. mastery of a craft.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

earthquake was cool but typhoon aka fug boat was a poiece of poo poo. dont know why

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

very disappointed that those boys aren't the best of friends

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

grogu oh yeah

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i like a world title to have 2 defenses per month. so in technical terms i agree with the dumb piece of poo poo. enjoy your little griggles. i've already walked away

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

by the way. i'm back. have you ever had a big handburger?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wholesome, cordial, and empathetic individuals