Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

quote:

He Deserves it:
When you talk TNA Originals and guys who have the company's back, look no further than EY. Here's a guy that has done EVERYTHING the company has asked of him. From playing the goofball of Team Canada, to being an awkward virgin, to a wannabe superhero; Young has done it all and you never hear about him complaining. He always gives 110 percent every time he's out there, from going all the way with his comedic performances to bumping his rear end off in the ring, he has no lower gear, and I'm sure his run as champion; however long it may be; will prove no different.

EY fits current trend in wrestling:
TNA diehards have always loved Eric Young and have been behind him no matter what he has been doing. They see the guy working hard for their money and they appreciate it. However, there is more to the Eric Young title win than just him being beloved. The current culture of wrestling fans seem to be behind the underdog right now, look no further than the Yes Movement "up north." No longer are they taking the hulking heroes being shoved down their throats, they know the nuances of wrestling better than most promoters will give them credit for and they know what they want and what they don't and fans are letting companies know. They made it clear on Impact this week, they wanted EY.

Creating Buzz:
People are talking and that's a good thing. Magnus' title reign wasn't the epic run that people (and TNA) had hoped for. He was labeled a lame duck champion who no one was interested in. That's not a knock on Magnus' performance as the guy is great, but let's face it, he wasn't lighting the world on fire. Eric Young is a new fresh face in the title scene that is already WAAAY over with the TNA fanbase. Plus, if this is going to be the "new era" of TNA, why not push someone who is as outside the box as they come? I guarantee you people who turned off TNA for whatever reason, will tune in to see what they'll do with EY as champion, as he is someone fans will always remember.

OK, so I'd hate to be a downer, but let's take a look at the flipside:

The story sounds awful familiar:
Yes! Yes! Yes! It does seem like what TNA did on Impact this week was a condensed version of what WWE did with Daniel Bryan. From the fans in the Impact Zone chanting "YES", to Eric Young having to wrestle more than once in one night, all the way down to the beard. I have NO DOUBT that the anti-TNA brigade will point out how 'unoriginal" the story is. It's unavoidable. The challenge will be for TNA creative to make the story their own and perhaps do it BETTER than WWE.

Is EY Believable as World Champ?
His size can come into question here, but he's bigger than even some past TNA champs, so that's not why I question his believability. It's more will the people see him as a credible champion or will they just see the comedy act? Eric did the whole serious character when he was in World Elite and while the gimmick had potential it seemed to flop with the crowd and he was quickly back to mid card comedy. Are fans ready for a serious World Champion Eric Young?

Will it Last?
Was this just done for shock value? Are we getting our hopes up? Will Magnus be champ again by Sacrifice? Was this just a one night thing to pop a rating? These are questions I have when it comes to EY's win. Was this a change in direction or was this more of a "thanks for the loyalty" title win. Time will tell on this one.

Either way you look at it, it is exciting and interesting to be a TNA fan right now as the possibilities are endless in the World title picture. If you're not watching TNA right now I ask you why not? ERIC YOUNG IS WORLD CHAMPION

TNAMecca.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

MassRafTer posted:

It's also funny because I'm almost positive Eric Young's character (I think during World Elite) complained about all the stupid stuff he'd been booked to do.

Eric Young's world elite character was absolutely "I'm not being a clown for you anymore"

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

"Mortimer Plumbtree" at TNAsylum regularly rounds off his weekly column with a series of rhetorical questions. Normally they are pretty obnoxious, this week they're pretty special.

(edited down to just the appropriate questions)

quote:

Are you, like me, still shocked over the passing of the Ultimate Warrior?

And doesn't it make you realize we need to complain less, and appreciate the work of these guys while we can?

With that said, hasn't it been awhile since there has been a good ole fashioned IWC TNA bashing? What gives?

Who saw this Eric Young win coming? Anyone?

And how many of you already are tired of the Daniel Bryan comparisons?

There goes that bashing hiatus, huh?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

The warrior conspiracy theory isn't just a wrestling fan thing, most of the conspirac websites have jumped on it with insane word salard theories about how he predicted his death.

That said pro wrestling truthers are the worst.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Two Beans posted:

That vid (and going through the list of that guy's other vids, sheesh) has me wondering something. How many "The nWo is a plot of the NWO!!!1" vids exist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btLifqJN5E0

I want to believe the video is a joke (but I'm not convinced it isn't sincere) but the comments on it are ridiculous.

E: Apparently this is actually a thing as there's a bunch of videos like this out there like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGnV0MwjMbo

quote:

Great video. Wrestling was the original form of mass entertainment and has been used by the elites for programming and sending messages back and forth for centuries. (I've heard Lincoln was a wrestler.) Think about how many freakish deaths there have been among wrestlers. It's as bad or worse than the MK-Disney stuff. Instead of young women shaving their heads and getting 5050d in tv/music, the men get killed or set up for murder-suicides. Research the history of wrestling. Dark stuff.

Skinty McEdger fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Apr 15, 2014

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

quote:

Symbolism of the lightning bolts on Macho Mans attire.. Black and White NWO, like Black and whit checkerboard in Mason halls, then the Black and red NWO which is satanic symbolism... when you are knowledgable in this stuff it becomes sickening really

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

quote:

1 of 2 things happened.Warrior sacraficed himself to benefit his family.Or he was killed by poison.

1) Warrior's when get too old commit suicide it is known in the warriors code.(jr Seau) many others worldwide for centurys.Warrior never believed in God.Only taught belive in your self same as Hogans, "vince" satanic philosiphy.Warriors daughters where given roses as if at a funeral. Warrior said he would give a couple years of his life just to get back in the ring and wrestle.What he said on raw was 100 percent scripted.Just like cm punk.Illuminati / Satanist / Luciferians , believe also in ying and yang , mixed good and evil .They also expose themselves with hints and clues for other members rejoice at a human sacrafice.Warrior ALWAYS talked about 'sacrafice" I thinkUltimate warrior killed Warrior .The night he told himself to shut up.

6 people liked this comment.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

TNA Mecca decide to have the final word on Eric Young.

quote:

- It's been a very interesting week for wrestling fans as the shocking victory by Eric Young to become the new TNA world heavyweight champion seemed to divide the fans into two groups - the TNA fans and everyone else. I can't remember the last time TNA fans rallied around one of their own and defended him against those who attempted to disparage him and his worth. They defended him because they have an emotional connection with Eric Young, the likes of which is becoming more rare in an environment where many are all too happy to be detached as long as they correctly predict the demise of a certain company. This is why Eric Young's victory is significant. It awakened in us that special feeling that only pro wrestling can, and it exposed those who think they are too smart for the genre. Those people are simply too stubborn to realize that pro wrestling has always been about the connection one has with the wrestlers and their stories inside the ring. Luckily for TNA fans, Eric Young reminded us of that fact this week. And it irked everyone else. To them, Eric Young is the antithesis of what a world champion looks like. To TNA fans, he's...well...Eric Young.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

TNAsylum presents Gunner fan fiction as written by Jason Blade.

quote:

For the most part he tries not to think about it too often, yet it is always there, as too are the men he stood and fought with. Some of those men are still alive, some aren't. Such is the heavy price of war.

Sometimes the similarities between his old life and his new life are striking. In the past he laced up his combat boots to step out in the sands of the Iraqi desert; now he laces up his boots to step inside a wrestling ring. Make no mistake, Chad Lail knows about war – that's why the name Gunner was so appropriate, and that's why he's prepared to go to through whatever challenges TNA throws at him to one day become the World Heavyweight Champion.

Night time in Iraq can be cold and lonely, not unlike that brief moment before he steps through the curtain into an arena of fans that have come to see him. Once he is in the ring, there is no hesitation, no lack of confidence and no fear. For a while, the noise goes away and he is there, alone, with just his thoughts. He won't say that he is afraid because men aren't allowed to be afraid, but there is a doubt that maybe things will go horribly wrong. The feeling passes, though, because he knows in his heart that if God is for him, what man can truly be against him? Armed with this faith – a faith stronger than any rifle or any powerbomb – he made it home from Iraq, and he knows he will make it to the top of TNA.

When he looks at old photos of the clean-shaven, young man riding in trucks, holding onto a machine gun, a lot of emotions swirl within him. He is proud but never prideful; his upbringing has taught him that. He knows all too well that nothing in life comes easy or is to be taken lightly, and that anything he has in this life is by the blessings of God and his own hard work.

His work ethic got him through the hell that was Marine Corp training on Parris Island, and it guided him through tours of Europe and the Middle East. That same work ethic got him through wrestling training, the independent scene and every long drive and small paycheck along the way. There is no substitute for hard work and faith, be it faith in yourself or some higher power – these are just some of the things that make up the "warrior's code."

Ask Gunner if he is a warrior and he’ll tell you that he is just a man. But the spirit of a warrior is in that man. Today, the clean-shaven, young man on the truck in Iraq has given way to the heavily bearded wrestler standing atop the turnbuckle looking out at a cheering crowd. While the U.S. Marine Corp and the professional wrestling industry both try to manufacture warriors through boot camps and training seminars, some men are just born to be warriors. History can trace those types of men right back to the dawn of time: men who lived their lives by a warrior's code, men who understood that there is no shortcut and no substitute for hard work.

By the time Gunner returns from the ring, any hesitation he had before going out there is long gone. The roar of the crowd and the sensation of victory have washed it away. He knows that just like in war, tomorrow will bring a new day and a new battle. Vikings did it, Marines do it and yes, even professional wrestlers do it. Gunner is a warrior and someday, in some place, that warrior will become the World Heavyweight Champion.

*This column is dedicated to the memory of The Ultimate Warrior.

I have no words.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Hey I'm terrible at translating Babinsack to English, but is his master plan for Samoa Joe almost literally how the One Man Gang became Akeem?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

TNA Asylum upon receiving the news.

quote:

If this happened last week? Dixie sure doesn't seem to worried as she's still in character on twitter. You would think if this is true she'd come out of character and say something. People need to chill. If she ain't worried I'm not worried.

quote:

This is such bullshit. I hope TNA finds a better network, one that will actually loving promote them instead of using them as lead ins for worse shows. People like Cornette who have no future with wrestling are celebrating... like seriously? Wtf... How classless can you be? The dirt sheets and the IWC will pounce and spin this in a negative light because thats what WWE has programmed them to do. Hate TNA for trying new things, Hate TNA for being passionate about PRO WRESTLING, not Entertainment, hate TNA for their uncontested fan interaction, hate TNA because they actually care. Its the most backasswards poo poo Ive ever seen.

quote:

URGH! I DON'T WANT THE IWC TO WIN. gently caress THEM FOR CELEBRATING THIS NEWS. IF TNA GOES DOWN, THEN I HOPE WWE GOES DOWN WITH THEM. I BE drat TO SIT HERE AND WATCH A BUNCH OF FUCKS ON THE INTERNET MASTURBATING TO THIS NEWS.

Then fantasy begins:

quote:

Lot of people talking about the possibility of TNA being on Netflix.

quote:

More people would know about it. Netflix has a larger audience and would gain them greater exposure and more casual interests.

quote:

It feels like WCW in 2001 all over again.

I hope TNA's agent, UTA, can land them to another network because I can see either Fox Sports or AMC as logical options.

One rumor I heard was Spike not happy about TNA lying to them about Vince Russo. Another rumor was Dixie telling her staff that TNA decided not to renew with Spike.

I meant what I say that if TNA goes out of business, the wrestling fan in me is gone and I'm not watching WWE even if they have Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, and Sting.

After 9 years with Spike, they chose not to renew. If it's about Vince Russo, that's a petty issue because TNA doesn't have to answer to them about that. TNA may have lost Hogan, Flair, Sting, and AJ Styles but they just brought in star power with Matt Hardy and ECW alumni.

If I were TNA, I'd go all out and ignore Spike's rules. Now is the time to start looking at options.

quote:

I still think they already have an idea of their options if they didn't I think they would of already renewed with spike awhile ago. What be the point of sign wrestlers to new deals if they had now idea about their tv contract.

If it is true they turned down spike for offering less money I understand it less money and advertising. AMC would be awesome it's one of the hotter networks viewers wise.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

TNA ANSWERS TO NO ONE!

I love the NO MODS NO MASTERS - tna should just break all Spike's rules guy.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Meanwhile at TNAMecca, the wagons are being circled.

quote:

Yeah, it's going to be a tough few days on social media, guys. I would ignore the haters on Twitter and FB and please avoid any message boards or sites that are typically anti-TNA.

quote:

Yeah they are Star, but we got a good group! we'll get through this! TNA has been to worse, and the company is still #12years strong! We got this! #SupportImpact

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Dixie Carter claims negotiations with Spike are ongoing, no really, no really really, no really really really.

TNAsyslum rejoices. Sort of:

quote:

In what freaking world is some "report" from TMZ and some crappy "Wrestling news sites" that was more than likely copy and pasted from TMZ more reliable than Dixie Carter herself? Not just Dixie though, Bob Ryder who has the respect of A LOT of people who do not like Dixie!

Can't believe the people who are basically wanting the reports to be true, you're not a wrestling fan if you want a wrestling company to go under and if people think TNA going out of business will help ROH etc they have another thing coming.

While it may seem hypocritical we complain about TMZ etc running this story on an article about the story, the article here states "according to TMZ" unlike many others TNAsylum did not run with a story they have no facts on!

quote:

GOD drat IT TMZ!!!! FACT CHECK YOU TWATS! I'm inclined to believe Bob Ryder, Dixie Carter and the others in TNA now saying that its not true... For the love of gently caress I know you hire "journalists" just outta mc.donalds but christ sakes its not a hard thing to double or triple check your sources

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

There was one I nearly copy pasted but it was so long and boring but for the line "Why would someone like Dixie lie? It would only hurt her in the end"

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Speaking of delusional fans, back at TNAMecca.

quote:

I dont even want to be on the internet anymore. There cant possibly be this many people who are so narrow minded and ignorant... its just baffling how people can celebrate the fall of a international company that broadcasts to millions around the world. This is more about TNA vs WWE, this is about people losing their jobs, its about taking food off the table of many familes, its about the dedication, blood, sweat, and tears of guys like Jeremy Borash, kids who admire certain stars, who wish to grow up to be them not having the chance to watch their favs anymore or have that dream of being a TNA star, its about the fans like most of us who have stuck with TNA through the years, the ups (1.7 million viewers stretch) and the downs (Hogan era), So many people turned to TNA because of how lovely wrestling had become with a monopoly and if TNA is truely gone I hope the dirt sheets, who will lose hits and revenue due to not having that BS Morale story anymore, get hit hard with the realization that TNA was GOOD for wrestling, that TNA WAS an alternative, and that TNA actually gave a poo poo about making wrestling what it once was instead of running it to the ground like the other company. I hope it hits every single negative piece of poo poo hard and when WWE finally reaches below 2 mill like theyve been teetering for a while now, they will have nobody to blame but themselves for being loving morons instead of giving a superior product a chance

quote:

Do you honestly think Dixie Carter and co have not explored where to take the company going forward? No businessperson worth their salt doesn't have a strategy to sustain and grow their business.
Perhaps the timing isn't quite right at the moment to make press releases about usa tv deals but I think a company going out of business would not sign up countless staff members to new contracts, create networking opportunities and hold a major ppv in Japan for October, do a tv show for new talent in and from the UK, and have a multi date UK tour planned for next january.

All reports are unofficial and extremely sensational so just wait to hear it straight from the horse's mouth.

quote:

It's true that TNA does need to do some damage control and stand up for itself today. Like Brett, I think they will tonight during RAW. It's all about timing. The trolls and anti-group will talk and talk and talk today and then by morning they'll have to eat crow like a motherfucker. Troll on trolls, you pathetic fucks.

quote:

A quiet Dixie Carter is a sneaky Dixie Carter and I am wondering what she has up her sleeve?

quote:

These "HOORAY TNA IS DEAD!" people are really getting on my nerves. Such immaturity. I stand by my statement that TNA leaving Spike is the best thing for them. 10 years stuck on a network that wouldn't promote them and TNA gave them a show with over a million viewers each week. Spike kept TNA in purgatory.

Also the mod name dropped Rovert earlier as a known anti-TNA troll. Then deleted his statement.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

One last piece of Mecca Wisdom

quote:

I just think once this whole thing is over Dixie Carter and her family need to step down and relinquish they're shares of the company because this is the wake up call that what they've been doing hasn't been working

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

TNAsylum reveals why so many people hate TNA.

quote:

It's mostly a horde of E SuperMarks® and ROHBots fueling this wave of hate.

That's not to say you didn't have a point about lousy booking and
certainly poor marketing and misguided image building having ran away
some legit former fans of the promotion... but, that's a relatively
small % compared to the E and ROH marks.

The E mark hatred stems back to them being programmed to vomit on anything not WWE, specifically the MNW era when Shane O'Mac in fact had a full staff of paid trolls to hate on then kingpin WCW and to guide and influence the "universe" to think and act this way - and it continues to this day.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

TNA Mecca is on hype duty for tonights show:

quote:

- Earlier this year, TNA did the unthinkable by teasing Dixie Carter going through a table. Other than a few raised eyebrows, I don't think fans took it seriously. I certainly didn't. At the time, I was convinced that there was no absolutely no way that she's going through a table. Not a chance. But then, Bully Ray began to mention it in his promos more and more and it eventually became the talking point in his encounters with Team Dixie. This is when I began to consider the possibility but even then, I couldn't quite visualize the moment, especially since she's never taken a real bump in her life. A few weeks later, Bully Ray provided a visual aid by spray-painting Dixie's name onto a table and this is when I finally knew that it was happening. TNA couldn't possibly turn back now, I thought. The company had spent months teasing it, practically begging us to believe them. Well, tonight it happens. Dixie Carter will go through a table. Dixie Carter will be powerbombed...off the top rope...into a table. Let that sink in for a moment.

- I've been noticing quite a bit of fake outrage about Dixie Carter's upcoming table spot from the usual suspects and quite frankly, I'm not surprised. I realize there are some who are genuinely troubled by this moment and I respect their opinion but I assure you, the majority are simply complaining because it's happening in TNA. I won't go into the 'it's kayfabe' argument because it'd be a waste of time. Every single hater is fully aware of this and yet is so outraged because it fits their anti-TNA agenda. Let's be real, this is their attempt to downplay this historic moment; an attempt to diminish its significance.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

You have to remember the Russo theory of booking, the two guys had reputations backstage for being huge potheads so as a result Russo assumed everyone knew what he did and knew that reputation without showing the audience it.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

We joke about a TNA reality tv show, but in reality Dixie actually pitched such a show to networks a couple of years ago after she was turned down by a reality tv show (the name of which escapes me). It was pushed exactly as you expect - Dixie is just a mom but she's also the successful owner of a wrestling company.

No one was interested enough to even want a pilot.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

The actual TNA Mecca breaking news article for this is amazing.

quote:

I think this is great news because TNA joins a company in Discovery that will open new doors for them in a way that SpikeTV couldn't

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Daniel Bryan posted:

And the second Spike dumps them, they were the worst somehow.

They've hated Spike ever since it became clear they weren't re-signing. Despite the general "deny anything is wrong" stance, they started this stupid Spike never promoted TNA meme.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

HulkaMatt posted:

i hear pizza hut has a new menu today, CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard all the cheese got replaced with wallpaper paste. Clearly this is going to open new doors for Pizza Hut.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Hey guys I'm told Destination America gets 1000 times the viewers of Spike. No easy way to verify that, but it makes sense and combined with the extra shows they're going to like 30.0 ratings.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Gonzo McFee posted:

So what's the atmosphere on TNAMecca going to be like when half of them realize they don't get TNA on their TV?

They'll just say that they are real fans who are dedicated to the product and show real effort by going out of their way to watch streams like they do with the ppv's

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Gonzo McFee posted:

Can't afford to. They're all clubbing together to get a slice of a Dominoes Pizza without even getting any toppings, like.

It's why they feel such a close personal connection to the tna wrestlers. They have so much in common.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I'm not joking when I say that I'm concerned by the mental health of some of these posters.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

TL posted:

I like that everyone keeps referencing Discovery Networks rather than Destination America. It's almost like they're trying to fool themselves into believing they're on Discovery itself to make them feel better.

They have this odd belief that TNA is going to get more shows and also specials on Discovery, in some sort of bizarre UFC like situation.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

flashy_mcflash posted:

A reality show has always been Dixie's dream and they could well get one here if they can produce it cheaply enough.

Cue production staff and workers not getting paid on time so money can be invested in "the Dixie life"

She's going to have problems though if they act like they have with the TNA staff. Proper non-wrestling production teams won't be willing to go without being played and they'll get a reputation asap.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

They're loving insane.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Well Meltzer doesn't name his sources so how accurate can he be?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

It takes some huge balls as a tna apologist to start casting stones at WWE for not being able to sell ppvs.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

To be fair Dallas is pretty obvious troll bait and no one bites on it, even when he doubles and trebles down on it.

It does lead to one of the mods saying that "this isn't the forum for bashing other promotions" which made me giggle no end.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

flashy_mcflash posted:

I'm making this my desktop background.

Let me introduce you to WWE EXPOSED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F93eRrJ5FRw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7yn1kwxkQE

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I'm a bit surprised none of you have tried to buy one of these chucklefucks an account here.

There's at least two psp lurkers on there who regularly give updates on how we mock them and tna.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Ignoring for a second the giant thread talking about how Corey Graves retirement was caused by his disaffection with NXT (and not the multiple concussions) which in turn leads into talk about how NXT isn't really that good, there is this:

re wrestling news sites not covering the new Destination America advert

quote:

Feels like the poor babies are upset that Mama Dixie spanked them like the little bitches they are.
I cant say that I feel bad for them....

edit: Also theres talk of TNA Mecca t-shirts being made.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

TNA Mecca is currently only talking about which Knockouts they think they have a chance with and boybands.

Oh and NomdePlume is busy saying everything will be okay because Dallas got good ratings on a Friday 34 years ago.

Also:

quote:

Nothing against the white girls (believe me, this Pinoy loves Caucasian ladies just fine), but having more two or more ethnicity join the Knockouts would really bring back the appeal to the brand. Just like how it used to be back in 2009-2010.

No AJ talk.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

They know, but they hate NJPW for the Jarrett/AJ/okada (who said nasty things about TNA) connection and the fact that most of NJPW fans hate tna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I'm pretty amused at the image of Devitt throwing a hissy fit over training drills. There's absolutely no way that's true.