Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...

Testekill posted:

Nah, I was pretty much assuming that the dude would just ignore me actually using their WWE names. Because, you know, Youtube. I was pretty annoyed at the football at the time so I was essentially venting on some poor schmuck.

Tell me more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
Looks like we found one of the guys camping out next to Punks garbage cans.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

Bobby Cruise was impossible to hear for the preshow so unless you know who is who on the roster it'd be guesswork on who was in the match. Trying to remember it later I was left with "Uh, the white Decade young boy... Adam Everett? No wait I think he's the one who does cool poo poo..." I don't really blame whoever it was who sent in the report.

Yes let's please have a "wrestle goons express dumb as poo poo opinions on race" derail in yet another thread.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

How does this idiot maintain this argument while Tna still has Angle, Bully, Lashley, and MVP in prominent roles?

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Endorph posted:

Here's my stupid wrestling fan opinion: I think Lance Storm is kind of a boring wrestler. Like he can do good wrestling but he's got no real character and I never really felt invested in any of his matches even though I could recognize he was wrestling well

His only match I really liked was the one against Jericho at the One Night Stand 1, and that was mostly thanks to Joey Styles selling the gently caress out of us getting one last Jericho-Storm match.

But yeah, he's a total dipshit in this case.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

From r/squaredcircle.

thefuryx posted:

Yeah, a fool owner:
who is backed by a BILLION dollar corporation that won't go into the movie or food industry that would later lose them money.
that won't try to start two new sports leagues.
that won't start a "network" that costs $10.
that won't build an entire company around one wrestler with a character that would be forced into staying the same type of character for over 10 years, growing stale and only attracting young children.
that is married to someone who would run twice for a seat in the senate, force them to change their product in order to give them a "cleaner" image; only to lose both times.
that would later break the word of their parent and run against the territory promotions and force them to close their doors.
that would rather put their company's top championship on white or samoan wrestlers than give a black wrestler the chance to show what he's capable of.
that doesn't see certain talents being so popular and would rather continue to run the same match ups numerous times just to be "safe".
that would rather be narcissistic and not recognize the other promotions that are out there, which would force them to be innovative with their product.
That damned fool owner. Also, if you've not heard the news; Ring Of Honor is pulling their talents away from the promotions they don't have a working relationship with. Be sure to thank ROH when you can no longer see the Unbreakable loving Machines, Mount Rushmore, The African-American Wolves, Roderick Strong, Cedric Alexander, Tomasso Ciampa, and Kyle O'Reilly.
Super Dragon has said that he doesn't wish for PWG to be a huge company because they wouldn't be able to continue to do things the way they want to do them. He's fine with the way things are.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Nothing about Adorable Adrian Adonis should be brought back. Adrian Street on the other hand...

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Optimist with doubt posted:

I saw Adrian Street at a convention recently and I support this

dude's looking good

God drat. He is 74 now. Looks amazing.

I'm going to use this as an excuse to post my favorite wrestling picture of all time, Adrian Street and his father:

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

oldpainless posted:

As an independent contractor I don't see why Sami's political opinions should affect his working relationship with WWE

Me neither, but 150 years of labor history says otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Josuke Higashikata posted:

It's true that if a country doesn't have an established Baseball fanbase already, like the US, Japan etc, no one cares about it even slightly though.

There's absolutely no chance that the MLB could try to make a base in the UK for example like the NFL has done, to limited success.

No poo poo and that isn’t the point.