Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

smh read the OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i like that his scoop makes them all sound like giant manbabies who go cry to triple h every time they arent feeling superior enough to their co-workers

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

bill watts has a blog

http://www.cowboybillwatts.com/?p=14

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

on one hand he was clearly a victim of abuse but on the other hand he accepts full responsibility for it so lol bill watts is gay

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

agreed

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

is that not what happened?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

WeaponX posted:

reminds me of the fan instructions for the "raw takeover" where a bunch of the same losers tried to stick it to wwe telling the audience who to like and chant for by telling the audience who to like and chant for.

"The Undertaker is immortal and will always deserve respect"

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

ive been told that triple h (i call him Paul) wants metsfan back, but also he might not do it because others in the company are not fans

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i don't even care this is an act i hope it never stops

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

flashy_mcflash posted:

Was AR Fox's gay-for-pay video a work or shoot?? One of the Mecca braintrust weighs in.

This rules

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I think that was the same interview where he talked about begging TNA to put some kind of branding on their trailers and always meeting fans at local gyms who had no idea TNA was in town because their advertising sucked

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Malikov posted:

also, Dave is going to get tons of heat for the TNA bit in this weeks observer

Not sure if the newsletter could survive this kind of backlash

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

lol at literally anybody being above John Cena

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

which match was better?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11230977/1/Why-Chris-Why

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

it is stupid because he already had the big break he needed to make the top of the card hope this helps

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i like when it says that "smaller guys who weren't muscles on top of muscles" and then lists wwe champion eddie guerrero as an example

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

close the thread

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

MAKE WAY NEW STARS posted:

Why did MVP say friend of the family in a promo, was it just like when Booker T called Hogan nigga by accident or more like when Vince McMahon said my nigga to Cena infront of Booker T?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7uSjOf3_qI

the promo was fine

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Marquis de Pyro posted:

They're not even in the same weight class, it's just pointless grandstanding

punk should be a fan then

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

#TarynsBottomBitch

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

TNA's advertisers used to be BBW dating websites, batteries, and the insurance company that paid to get their name on the ring apron

The quality of their ads has gone down considerably since then. A cult used to advertise on destination america's TNA

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

RZApublican posted:

Holy poo poo, what
this ad used to run https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg92rT6qgv8

this is the website http://www.eckankar.org/Masters/index.html

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Jim Ross is a racist mart

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The best TNA Mecca take on this situation I've seen so far is that gabe sapolsky arranged a working agreement between tna and roh

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

My mistake it was that Gabe arranged a buyout

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

"But SABU, more humanly known as Terry Brunk"

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

nomdeplume_ is a work

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

flashy_mcflash posted:

The only metric here that TNA can claim a win on is 'Awareness' after being on Spike for years. Outside of that it's ROH hands down, except for the nebulous and worthless 'Cool Factor'.

ROH is cooler than TNA

oatgan fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Jun 3, 2015

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

super macho dude posted:

that Hanson guy must be green as grass, he's only been wrestling since 2001.

Think that was about moose, which lol at the spoilers for the rest of the tapings

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

ROH actually sells those streamers at the merch table for live events so with that in mind they generated more revenue selling rolls of colorful paper than TNA has on live gates and ppv lately

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

you can either buy them or flag down one of the husky guys in a black t-shirt and jeans sprinting around ringside to clean them up for free slightly used streamers

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Abrasive Obelisk posted:

Lead-in killer as opposed to?

Bigfoot burial mound mysteries

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

epitasis posted:

the bigfoot mysteries show seems to be predicated on the idea that bigfoots have a level of intelligence approaching that of humans

Much like Ben Miller's scintillating takes

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I mean much like your posts haha

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

NickRoweFillea posted:

ben miller seems like an extremely huge doofus, making him perfect for this subforum

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Revenant Threshold posted:

Huh. So there was a line.

Cross the line

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i bought a t-shirt, ergo

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

if i just made up a scoop that punk and super dragon have heat so that will never happen it wouldn't be that hard to believe would it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

good, because it's real