Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Shine posted:

Nia is gorgeous and I like when she runs into people and kills them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Post your favorite Chris Regal takes

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/ToddMartinMMA/status/855854288857333762
https://twitter.com/ToddMartinMMA/status/855854604235534337

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

triple nose mcmahon

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

whilst

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

He's spent two weeks on his podcast defending that by saying he was joking when he said women can't climb ladders with no mention of the "you should smile more" esque stuff

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

leave the thread title

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

agreed

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Baron Corbyn posted:

Unless you're searching through Assange's millions of followers, isn't the only way to know that is to be following Dolph Ziggler on Twitter (which is way more questionable than even being a Lib Dem)?

dolph ziggler doesn't follow enough people for it to be difficult to look at each one of them

a quick glance at who he's following and the funniest name that pops out is neil strauss

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/TrinaDeLaMuerte/status/896831463060123649
https://twitter.com/TrinaDeLaMuerte/status/896832817530908672

oatgan fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Aug 13, 2017

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

incredibly stupid opinion

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

its a really funny troll post

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the crowd was not the least bit dead for hhh/roman at WM 32 it was the hottest match of the night

the taker match, sure

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

JK! posted:

Ok, I must know why he's doing this in court? Hodge is amazing.

bunch of amateur wrestling legends petitioned the state legislature about reinstating wrestling as an olympic sport

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Benne posted:

Who is this Abbey person that Bix keeps tweeting about

writer/podcaster who faked cancer for a big payday on gofundme and faked her death when outed as a scammer

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

coconono posted:

what podcasts did she do? I've never heard of her until this moment.

idk

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

Who the hell could think anything negative about Kairi? She's a cute Japanese woman who dresses like a pirate and has the best elbow drop ever

mines better

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

some of the bookings ive seen rvd take lately there's no chance in hell he was getting 12k

in general though indie wrestlers make less than you imagine, even the guys who get flights

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

also, uh, what, Terry Funk's still working? :psyduck:

e: jesus gently caress he's 73 and still wrestling

forget terry, dory funk is still wrestling

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

is that the same ben miller that was run off the f4w front page for being a huge dumbass or is there a second ben miller in dave's orbit

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the cow palace and CEO new japan shows were announced much later and the people that would travel for them may have already made plans to do all in or went to the long beach show earlier this year thats pretty much it

oh and all in has been billed as a much bigger event

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

only if the lawsuit is incredibly frivolous, generally

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i believe his malpractice insurance went up as well, but yes

i mean like complete waste of everyones time frivolous

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the plaintiff failed miserably but things like punk not actually getting his disgusting lump diagnosed and admitting to exaggerating for the sake of a better story could have gone a different way if amann wasnt a total clown and most of the proceedings being a complete joke to everyone in the courtroom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the wwe gossip columnist tweeting "i have a new favorite wrestler" when he sees puma king for the first time shouldnt have warranted the discussion that it was getting online but here we are