Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
I thought Josh Nason's article on who to blame if the Network crashes during Wrestlemania to be particularly moronic.
http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/96-wwe/36301-on-wwe-if-the-wrestlemania-feed-crashes-dont-blame-wwe-blame-yourself

He starts talking about HBO GO crashing, and he somehow immediately knows who to blame: YOU PEOPLE. You see, of all the myriad of things that can go wrong broadcasting HD content over the internet, clearly the problem is password sharing. If the stream goes down, you shouldn't blame WWE, nope, you shouldn't blame MLBAM, nope, this is all the fans' fault. WWE couldn't possible account for this, add extra capacity and redundant systems. Nope, it's all your fault, for password sharing, and if the stream goes down, you have only yourselves to blame.

The WWE Network, by the way, doesn't allow multiple logins at the same time (source), which I was able to find in about 30 seconds, and the Wrestlemania stream was fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

TheJoker138 posted:

This isn't actually true, several people on this very forum have been able to login on multiple devices at once, including myself.

Was that to watch Wrestlemania or just general viewing?

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
From today's WO daily update:

quote:

--On yesterday's show we mistakenly said Cedric Alexander beat Adam Page in the pre-show at the ROH card. It was actually his former tag partner Caprice Coleman. We got different reports today saying it was Alexander, Coleman and Tadarius Thomas.

Spoiler: Cedric Alexander, Caprice Coleman and Tadarius Thomas are all black.