Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The 'someplace' is a highschool gym.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The end of that quote sounds like Tim Buckley talking about miscarriages.

Losing Kazarian is often harder on the fan than on the TNA.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Blasmeister posted:

We Just Need the TNA network.
I think most hotel rooms have that.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Not enough typos either.
And Sting didn't get betrayed.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

If hurting a main eventer means McMahon kills you, then why hasn't McMahon killed Mysterio's left knee?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

schweens posted:

I found this to be really stupid:
http://whatculture.com/wwe/10-wrestlers-never-knew-dead.php

The whole website is just as dumb
I can see how a casual fan wouldn't know about Doink or whatever, but wasn't Cade's death heavily publicized since it was during Linda's senate run?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

laz0rbeak posted:

I just read this Babinsack article and need this translated into English:

What the gently caress is he talking about?
I think he's talking about King Kong Bundy.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Even ignoring how stupid his opinions are, Babinsack's writing reads like an alien trying and failing to emulate human language.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Perigryn posted:

Oh, like Troll 2 then?
Do you mean the plot of Troll 2 or the dialogue of Troll 2?

Either way: yes.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

I'm tough, I can get through people on the internet saying bad things about a wrestling company I like. I'm a trooper. Many men would crack under this pressure, brave men, strong men, but I wouldn't.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Shine posted:

"Overdrive Ostrich" was the beginning of the end.
Was Duff McWhalen the actual end?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

An order up or an order down? Because if it's the latter, I could buy it.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

rovert posted:

To clear up possible confusion TJ Hawke IS trolling here. He is one of "us".
You ruined it for me, man. it was so much funnier when I thought it was real.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i agree, wwe is worse because there's been less gruesome murders and nobody's died in their sleep

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Dimebags Brain posted:

He also complained about misogyny no longer being allowed in today's overly politically correct environment and how it's ruining the product so the dude is kind of an idiot.
poo poo, maybe that actually is Vince Russo.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Here's my stupid wrestling fan opinion: I think Lance Storm is kind of a boring wrestler. Like he can do good wrestling but he's got no real character and I never really felt invested in any of his matches even though I could recognize he was wrestling well

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

On RAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!
Gordon Ramsay says the scallops are undercooked, Brock Lesnar suplexes him through every table in the restaurant.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

People definitely overrate him in-ring, but he's way better than 'well he's better than Hogan, Sid, Nash, and Khali'

Assuming that guy is going by WWE world champions, that's kind of an absurd statement.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Well I mean Punk is pretty overrated but Punk was also the poster child for 'smarks' or whatever other term you wanna use and, y'know, MiTB was near Chicago. Those two things are why the angle worked. I don't think you could just plaster the promo onto someone else and have that moment still work.

EDIT: I thought it was In Chicago. Instead it was In the General Vicinity of Chicago. Point stands though.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

AmbassadorFriendly posted:

Molly Holly is so nice that even New Jack likes her. She's like Bobby Eaton levels of nice. I have no idea what this guy's problem is.
Hint: he wants to gently caress her but cant

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

IIRC, they (Undertaker especially) hated DDP because he was the type to plan out his matches in advance, basically move for move.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Not to mention making it easier to create an echochamber. If you have 20 other guys on https://www.steinerized.com going 'Yeah, no way nitro was cancelled, it has to be a work by Fave Meltdurr' then it's easier for you to go 'yeah, you're right!' since anyone who'd disagree either doesn't go to that site or got banned for disturbing the groupthink.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Skaw posted:

Yeah man, kids can totally relate to wanting to kick the hell out of their rear end in a top hat bosses
Most kids have an authority figure they don't like. One of their parents, their teacher, their principal, their baseball coach, whatever.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

quote:

I know many will say Cm Punk in TNA will not happen as TNA can not afford him but I totally disagree. I know TNA can and will pay him well.

Well, I mean, he's white and a penishaver, so probably.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

'so well'

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

It takes a lot of courage to yell at people on the internet. Fortunately, I'm a man of action.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Sydney Bottocks posted:

"Is it possible that NASA will shock the wrestling world by announcing they will have IMPACT WRESTLING matches taking place on the MOON, which has unparalleled key demo reach due to being in the sky at night?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV8JwiKYtLg

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

bobkatt013 posted:

Wow comedians making fun of things. They would never do that!
To be fair, he's right that Spike TV has low credibility.

The problem is, if SpikeTV is B-Grade, Destination America is F-Grade. Literally the bottom of the barrel.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

oatgan posted:

you guys are making me Hungry, and no not the country. lol

SamuraiFoochs posted:

TNA Discussion is Making Me Hungry And No Not The Country LOL

God DAMMIT oatgan
My uncle made the same 'Hungary Games' joke 50 times when Hunger Games was coming out.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

I can think of a way to verify it: use common sense

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

flashy_mcflash posted:

Mods, I'm willing to take WWE NetWorth or the WWE Welfare Zone.

Also my friend is black and gay

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

no man hes a pussy for not putting up with abuse

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

IronCladBurrito posted:

WHAT DO HIS UNCLES SAY

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

are tnamecca and rivals.com the same site

Endorph