Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

Mob posted:

I'm not real sure which of those is the person I'm supposed to be shaking my head at.

If you have to ask this, it's both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

The wording of those tweets does not come off as if the fan actually cares, they just want JR to know they are a big fan and paid so much attention to that podcast. If he was even reading JR's twitter it'd be clear he didn't have a stroke.

TMZ posted:

Jim Ross was hospitalized Thursday for mysterious '"stroke-like symptoms"
Doctors also informed Ross ... the tests showed he had suffered a minor undiagnosed stroke in the past

I can see why he'd ask that.

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

https://twitter.com/MagofNaTaoTao/with_replies

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

Skunkrocker posted:

I'd say it's a troll post, because he purposely didn't mention the staph infection so people who reply can bring it up.

Does it not seem more likely that he can't find a way to turn the staph infection into a PHIL BROOKS IS A PUSSY rant?

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

rovert posted:

Prove NomDePlume_ is this guy:
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/
Then you may get your answer.

how do you know this, why do you know this, why did you post this

Somebody fucked around with this message at 12:40 on Dec 17, 2014

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

If I wanted to see a joke run into the ground at loving light speed, I'd watch Raw.

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

epitasis posted:

that was two posts you whiny bitch

A new record!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

Wrestling is serious business and I will not have people joking about it in my presence.

how the gently caress did none of you notice that my post was literally the same joke.