Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

flashy_mcflash posted:

people who think there's a killer WiiU game/feature just around the corner etc.

It's called Mario Kart 8 and it came out last night.

I'm kidding, but it is a ton of fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

That is the cutest thing.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

projecthalaxy posted:

While that post is stupid and I'm not equalizing the two at all, I have no doubt that Paul Heyman, given the time and latitude he's been given the last few months, could take Baron Corbin (or any of those dudes) and get him over as a main eventer, in like a month, because he is magic.

Which was what frustrated me so much about Cesaro's time with Heyman. If they'd booked it so Cesaro was actually Heyman's focus and actually booked well, it could have been great. But, instead of elevating him to Lesnar's level, it lowered him to Axel's level.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Rodney the Piper posted:

Apparently after MetsFan's latest post, someone reposted it on The Board and Dave refuted it. This was Mets Fan's reaction

"I've been more right than he has lately."
"Oh no, I don't read his poo poo."

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

NotMetsFan4Ever posted:

I don't know the guy, but this seems awfully drastic. Maybe you should lift the ban, give a warning, and totally have a MetsFan4Ever Appreciation Day.

I like the way Snrub thinks!

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

sticklefifer posted:

HEELS-DON'T-NEED-MOVES!

YES-THEY-DO!

HEELS-DON'T-NEED-MOVES!

YES-THEY-DO!

Love them or hate them, you have to respect moves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Alain Post posted:

You've clearly never watched a Mike Rotunda match.

No-good stinking tax cheat account spotted.