Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

AEW can't even pull enough to get the Frank Thomas big dick pills ads anymore. Might as well wrap it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

AGW

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Didn't Billy Corrigan get outed as a massive chud? I'm under the impression that the poo poo waterfall starts at the top there.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Gumball Gumption posted:

I'm just glad we've all come around on the idea that you shouldn't do a promo unless you can speak a language perfectly

Hearing how they speak English half the time, I welcome the new silent film era of wrestling.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Gumball Gumption posted:

We have a lake :qq:

That's not a lake, it's just what they call pizza.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Justin_Brett posted:

You could probably still find someone whining about The Elite dressing up like Ghostbusters when them being annoying in that match was one hundred percent the intended reaction.

Haters can die mad, this was loving awesome.

Robviously fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Feb 13, 2024

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Edge & Christian posted:

wrestling does not have to be super complicated and you don't need a deep lore dump for everything, and six weeks of vignettes and people interacting backstage to get people interested.

This is 1000% correct. My partner started watching wrestling just before AEW started. She loves stories and following plot and all that as a lifelong theater kid but she also has no issues when a guy shows up, wants to fight someone else, and they seem to have beef from the past for whatever reason that can be explained in the ring while they fight.

For example, she had no idea who Satoshi Kojima was. And now we got to share this together:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

little munchkin posted:

world's smartest jericho fan

Rude to dox Jericho's account like that