Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Dimebags Brain posted:

I think this might be a rereg of one of my favorite bird-brained reddit posters Occasionaldrinker (who managed to get his account banned). It reads exactly like one of his posts.

Monday Night Raw is taken over by the Ecumenical Liberation Army who turn it into the The Mao Tse-Tung Hour. many are calling it the greatest storyline of all time,.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Lid posted:

Second idea owns and should've happened

ya i cant argue with that

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

wwe should have one biker faction at all times

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Ganso Bomb posted:

Find The Remote is pretty loving good

lol ya

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Rarity posted:

So if they don't care about booking, angles or match quality what do they care about? :confused:

cameras that go wom-wom-wom-wom when someone hits a big move

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

The Bung Yucks is right there ffs

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

triple h reminds me of mark twain,

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i will NEVER "Let H cook"

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

History Comes Inside! posted:

Tbf he doesn’t claim these people exist, he’s just trying to imagine what their life would be like.

Making up a guy to get mad at, classic Twitter experience

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

What am I looking at there? That’s a fan?

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

MJeff posted:

Wait, why is the bastard abusive psycho heel getting his comeuppance making this dude weep with sorrow?

the one unbreakable rule of american media consumption: main character = person i identify with, and therefore a good person

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

little munchkin posted:

because it looks cool, op

:hmmyes:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Hamfisted burn just reminds me of atliens, one of the greatest albums of all time.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Endless Mike posted:

I said it, you son of a bitch

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

1glitch0 posted:

Match quality is ths best it's ever been in wrestling history in North America. Shame they can't enjoy it.

I was thinking about how much good wresting I’ve watched this year and yeah it’s a pretty good time to like pro wrestling.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Big meaty men? Bumping meat? :smugjones:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Cavauro posted:

theoretically a ton of people being around for no reason except to do moves to eachother

not for nothing but this is one of my favorite parts of the whole wrestling thing

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

what does 'tony is paying' mean? hes paying wbd to put the product on tv?

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

paying meltzer off is one thing, that doesn't seem like anything new, but paying to put the product on tv doesnt seem like something that would happen to me? that seems crazy

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Shard posted:

He thinks main events of one show lead into main events of other shows?

when the show ends all of the wrestlers stay standing there in the ring until the next show. crowd too. thats why the crowd looks the same between dynamite and rampage.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

its terminal.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

If you are defending nickel back by citing a deadpool movie trailer, you and I are just doing two different things and there ain’t nothing I can tell you.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Shard posted:

who is billy ray

he was one of the dudley boys back in the day

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Billy Ray Dudley. sounds right to me.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

some people are just lonely.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

that guy has to be like 65 years old

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

WrestlingIsKing is 85 years old,, morbidly obese, has long covid, havana syndrome, morgellons, gout, cirrhosis, vertigo, "long island dengue", and punk derangement syndrome. he will be dead in weeks, if not days, just like aew. it is so over. it has never been more over than it is now. wrap it up aewailures.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

DLC Inc posted:

https://twitter.com/WrestlingIsKing/status/1162103295470723073?s=20

willing to bet this is the case for most of these people lol. loving sad

Being a hater brings me joy too so I get it.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

[watches one ric flair mid atlantic promo on youtube]

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Selachian posted:

From a Cageside Seats thread fantasy-booking a Kenny Omega run in WWE:

Kenny Omega, completely unprepared for an opponent who can chop hard.

i was going to post that whole thread here lmao

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

DarkstarIV posted:

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2023/7/31/23813908/gable-steveson-pro-wrestling-debut-wwe-nxt-great-american-bash-booed-fan-behavior

lol and lmao that some people can't seem to accept the fact that Gable Steveson loving sucks rear end and has no charisma at all

i go to css to read their rumor round up thing most days and man that m gomez guy sucks so bad. everything he writes is like that.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

as someone who patronizes businesses,

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Selachian posted:

He's capable of the occasional good opinion but mostly it's just blatant trolling.

credit where credit is due, ' as someone who patronizes businesses, ' is a very funny line.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

yeah, im thinkin you could say i go to the store :smug:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Venomous posted:

new thread title please

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i dont think it will be emi

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Lid posted:

https://twitter.com/BackupHangman/status/1688056681454878722?t=PfCvV5acLTMaQ0Fj0AhTUA&s=19

This person has never seen a Dome main event show ending in the entire lives.

He is loosely kinda right in the sense that it would have been a much better go home moment/show closer than anything that followed it.

He should have just said it would have been a better show ending than trying to make it about Japanese wrestling though.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

knowing how to read is small dog behavior.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Vandar posted:

Bloodline fans I am begging you to watch literally anything else.

this guy just wants to watch vanderpump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

everyone is always talking about how scorpio sky and sammy guevara duking it out for the tnt title outshined adam page's run as world champion.