Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?

quote:

The IWC Can Burn.

I don’t know why I bothered checking these sites again, but it was because of Warrior’s death. But Jesus Christ do these people suck. I’m pretty sure after this experience, I may just make sure to not watch WWE for another 5 years again other than old shows of people I actually like. I’ll watch Daniel Bryan again when he’s fired from the WWE like CM Punk for a 1,000th Cena title run and is on TNA. That’s going to happen, mark my words. WWE fans are like Charlie Brown with the football. At least I watch a wrestling show I enjoy every single week.

And they’ve been literally crying that TNA would go out of business since 2002, I was there online in 2002 and saw that. Same crap for 12 years. At least NWA or AWA fans didn’t have to put up with that kind of crap before the internet.

But the awesome thing is I can just go back to not reading that IWC garbage and enjoying the product like I have been since 2007. You know being a fan, not some pathetic internet critic that has a worse attitude than Comic Book Guy.

I hope Eric Young has that title for a year. Should go longer than Bobby Roode’s title run as far as I’m concerned. He’s got the skills and is entertaining as hell. I also liked being able to watch a main even title match where the booking wasn’t spelled out for you months beforehand. I was actually in suspense and rooting for someone who I thought would lose, and he won. What a great feeling!

That's going to happen, mark my words. Also gently caress good storytelling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE SMARKS!!!

quote:

CM Punk has held both the WWE and World title a collective 5 times and then quit the company because he felt like he would never get to the top

Daniel Bryan has just won his 4th WWE/World title, giving the fans what they wanted with him “finally winning the title”

Eric Young wins his first world championship after 10 years of working hard for TNA, and THEY’RE the ones ripping people off

you “smarks” don’t really sound all that smart when the numbers get put out there

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

TNA totally did it better.