Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.

Testekill posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9jECVumkeg

A dumbass TNA fan (a bit of a oxymoron there but whatever) actually created a top ten greatest and ten worst Dixie Carter moments.

If this were an oxymoron, it would suggest that there is no such thing as a dumb TNA fan, as TNA fans are all intelligent. I don't know what you meant, but I don't think that was what you meant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.

Sanguinia posted:

I'm guessing its based mainly on the idea that TNA is "above," the Indy scene. They can't properly stick it to the McMahons unless they're better than those other products that could never hope to be his competition. So they have to poo poo on RoH and NJPW and every other group with any visibility. They're basically all Eric Bischoff without Ted's money to blunt their Napoleon complexes

At one point in time ROH had the best in-ring wrestling product in North America, or possibly the world.

TNA have never been best at anything. Except maybe embarrassing themselves as a company.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

I always thought it was strange how wrestling fans openly talk about wanting the head honcho of the show they watch each week, month after month, year after year to die. Seems kind of drastic when you could just stop watching the product.

I think Vince is someone to aspire towards being. There is no better position in life than to be a successful lunatic. That owns.

I don't currently watch the show.

God Of Paradise fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Nov 19, 2014