Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

schweens posted:

this is now the Good Wrestling Fan Posts thread

everyone has their faves I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Mob posted:

And then there's one weirdo who harasses tons of wrestlers nonstop 24/7 but I forgot what his name is

@deez

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

birdlaw posted:

Umm. Wow. This is a bit vampironormative for my tastes. I believe that Gangrel self-identified as a wyvernwymmon.

I think you'll find that he "led a gothic lifestyle", and was never officially confirmed to have vampiric tendencies.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Dimebags Brain posted:

Each line break is a separate post.

God, I wish I knew where that had been posted, because that is the only time I would be willing to call someone a fuckin' mark in full sincerity.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

flashy_mcflash posted:

The TNA Narrative is "Guys, everything's fine. Guys. Guys? Where are you going?"

"We must secure the existence of old people and a future for man-children."

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

They couldn't even give away Smackdown to a station bigger than SyFy, and Main Event sunk away from US TV in record time. The #2 company last year couldn't negotiate to a bigger home than Discovery's 3rd-string channel.

ROH wasn't looking for a new station last year.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

If you don't like John Cena, you are gay!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvFWlmgwT-0

The only reason I'm sure this isn't a Jon Wurster character is that he didn't mention mouth fun or the episode of Archie Bunker's Place where Archie goes to the electric chair.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Sanguinia posted:

Love him or hate him, you have to want to gently caress John Cena.

Cena Sucks, but does he swallow?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

penismightier posted:

I can't even believe I have to say this:

Do not tell us what wrestling promotions you masturbate to.

It's disgusting and weird and frankly speaks to a deep sadness at the core of your being.

I really can't believe this has to be a codified rule, how horrible is that? Just stop and think about it for one second, I actually had to sit here and type this thing out here saying that nobody in the entire course of human civilization wants to know what wrestling promotions you jerk off to. Don't tell us, don't tell us, don't tell us. I will probate the gently caress out of you disgusting orangutan-rear end motherfuckers, Jesus Christ, just don't do it.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Renaissance Spam posted:

That's what I'm thinking, which is stupid because at this point it's scuttling the ship. "If TNA can't be #2 then damnit no Indy can be either!"

Also, I thought that if the Univision deal went through it was LU that was going to be #2.

If NXT can't be considered a separate promotion from WWE, does the same apply to LU and AAA?

E: Hell, LU doesn't even have a touring schedule.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

sticklefifer posted:

oatgan lost all his money on the stock market and now he's JBL's slave.

Actually this is an elaborate ruse meant to hide the fact that Oatgan is actually findomming JBL.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Watch the Joel ones

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Aesop Poprock posted:

This is a trap, don't do what this guy says

Manos and I Accuse My Parents are Joel ones :colbert:

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

DeathChicken posted:

Joel was funnier, Mike was having a better time with it all.

Joel also had a more interesting relationship with the bots.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Well I mean that depends on what you mean by "major match" and who the third and fourth guys are. Adding Misawa and Kobashi to the average TNA main event probably wouldn't hurt.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

mods change my name to oatgan and oatgan's name to mine tia

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Dimebags Brain posted:

The fact that Champion of My Heart Cesaro isn't top ten is the true crime.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

this guy is the Gary McCoy of wrestling

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Memento posted:

Also for HHH the time he tried to get a "Thank you Hunter" chant going or something similar, when it looked like he was going to retire after one of the Brock matches. The crowd poo poo all over his promo from a great height.

Well, that doesn't really count as the character showing rear end.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Cranksaro

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

uncleKitchener posted:

Cesaro as the Doom Marine since he can legit carry an entire arsenal into hell and fight cyberdemons.

You say this as if his body is not the arsenal

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

More matches should be booked via one wrestler confronting another, usually after a match, and engaging in competitive posing or possibly delivering a German suplex.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

#CenaInJNCO2K15

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Optimist with doubt posted:

Baren Corbin looks like he is one bad push away from quitting wrestling and being a booker for the rest of his life.

you misspelled biker.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Mob posted:

that's because 80% of the curriculum is cardio

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Dear god yes, take him from us.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

We should stop with these Punzerfaust.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

projecthalaxy posted:

Why can nobody on ringsideconfessions spell Bayley?

No, no, they mean Speedball.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

The Booker, The Mark, and The Holy Dirtsheet

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

The Bee posted:

If they can gather the seven dragon balls and summon the Eternal Dragon, they restore all the wrestlers' contracts that were signed to WWE and usher in a golden age.

Wait, wrong Shenron.

No, no, they're trying to defeat Ryu.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

...unmercilessly? So mercifully?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Aesop Poprock posted:

That's an old horse. How do you know how old that horse is? How do you know this horse?

He's just got horse sense.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

TL posted:

Jim Grabowski came up in this thread a while back, and his Facebook page is amazing:

Also he seems to think Ezekiel Jackson and Titus O'Neil are the same person.

This man has no idea how sex works

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Rrpe, it's an onomatopoeia for a fart.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Kevin Nash is shrinking :(

Uhh he was 7'4" I think you'll find.

enough about the seven feet, let's talk about the 4 inches.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

2005 called, they want to know how things got worse.

Honestly in terms of sheer potential I can't see how someone can look at the modern WWE roster and say that. Worst booked I could see an argument for, but that's not the roster's fault.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I mean they're half right in that the WWE creative staff should be canned asap.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

A two sided ring that's just a barricade with a few bungee cords on it

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

"see, i don't get why they had them all kiss at once, when seth clearly said he only likes dean. plus, who kisses like that, it should be one at a time, but you ask twenty seven writers to put together a gay angle, and this is what you get." - dave meltzer

[fire alarm begins beeping in background]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Junpei Hyde posted:

This is actually an amazing opinion but we dont have a thread for those

Sometimes irony isn't funny.