Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

heh I dare you to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

In-arena audio has always been deafening for some reason.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

that makes sense

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Sanguinia posted:

Or maybe the kid wanted his favorite wrestler CM Punk to have a happy easter and the parent made a dubious call to make a silly fantasy come true because CM Punk's home location is not hard information to come by on the internet.

I know presuming motive and mindset of people based on two or fewer sentences of information is par for the course around here, but I don't think we should assume a Lotion On It's Skin scenario based on literary nothing. These fans most likely have boundary issues and poor social skills but I doubt most of them are complete sociopaths. John Lenon had a lot of "crazy," fans that probably qualified as stalkers but only one ended up being "that one."

That being said, it does only take one. Which is why Punk is being a stubborn idiot about a bodyguard. He doesn't need one forever, just for a few years until he's out of the public eye.

found a good post for this thread

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Herc is a pretty great character Omar is like a trenchcoat gay-Neo superhero or something

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

People will tell you that density is just Dave's sense of humor.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

???

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

bear down

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

gas

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

not the worst opinion in this thread

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

hey bill wirtz died and the blackhawks went from being the worst franchise in any of the major sports to being a multiple-time champ basically overnight. resorting to death as an agent of change is pretty much what you get with monarchistic monopolies. we'll just have to see if vince also gets booed during his moment of silence

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

how is that what triggers them turning on Bully, using a photo? especially considering the subtle burials he's been doing for the last week

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

IronCladBurrito posted:

WHAT DO HIS UNCLES SAY

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

any tnamecca thoughts on Styles saying he turned TNA down recently?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

baseball is very bad

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

if I want to watch something where the commentators and viewers are more entertained by the fans in attendance than the competition, I'll watch Raw

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

that was two posts you whiny bitch

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

He's a mouthpiece for the fed to spin smarks. Acknowledge an issue so people don't think they're incompetent, spin Bryan's position so they can point to injury history as an excuse, set it up so their theoretically most dynamic main event of the year doesn't look like a forefone conclusion.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Brussels sprouts king of veggies

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

smackdown is raw but an hour shorter therefore it's better than raw

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Onmi posted:

This is what your overly PC culture has produced. This geek and millions of geeks like them.

you have it backwards actually. its this geek and the overly-eager carers like him that have produced odious-rear end reactionary assholes like you

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Post em if you got em

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

rovert posted:

His friend Phillip.

this is some real desperate attention-seeking from someone who by all accounts has had multiple adult jobs

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

south park is a bad show but at least there is a beginning middle and end to just about every episode which is more than you can say for any episode of raw or any one of the stories/feuds on a macro level

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

reasons they won't do a tribute graphic:
-they don't like to remind people that wrestling constantly kills the performers

reasons they will:
-perro's death pierced deep enough into the normie world that they think the damage done by the above has maxed out and they may as well mitigate that damage by appearing to be a conscientious company

it's my understanding that perro dying trended on facebook and poo poo so my money is on the latter right now

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

April 11 at Dreamwave too.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

t-minus 72 hours until the next metsfan meltdown

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

I think they'll do Taker's retirement match on the show, and I'd expect some sort of a special guest match for either Cena or HHH plus whatever the title match is. I'm not sure what they'd do but I think they'll try.

is there a special guest left that will draw besides Austin?

Ronda, I guess. maybe HBK?

Brock vs. Rock
Taker vs. Sting or Cena
HHH vs. whoever who cares
HBK vs. Bryan
Ronda vs. ..........................Charlotte? idek

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

of all the people to take a retirement stip seriously why did one have to be HBK

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the strip-mall excess of cowboy stadium will make for a very nice metaphor when the wwe falls like the roman empire. or something

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

epitasis posted:

t-minus 72 hours until the next metsfan meltdown

off by 44 hours... not my best

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Come on metsfan. I take your posts like I do everything I read online about wrestling, with a grain of salt. Not because you're untrustworthy, but because poo poo changes within seconds all the time. There's no need for posts like this.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

it is a special kind of stockholm syndrome to have the guy admit some of the stories he posted were false and for these people to ignore that and attribute it to PLANS CHANGE

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

this is at least his third

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

rovert posted his linkedin lmao

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

actually like 80% of what is copy and pasted onto news sites is dave's opinion but it gets presented as fact scoops which is why people have such a distorted view of what he does

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

wherezat at

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Did nobody get the text of the latest Mets meltdown?!?!?

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/31uk3p/im_officially_out_of_here/

also lol a mere two months ago https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/2ssbyk/gabe_sapolsky_responds_to_metsfans_report_about/cnslwzt

love reddit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

TNA mecca knows not to invoke my name for fear of my wrath