Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

poor dave :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

anyway on the most recent radio show meltzer basically says READ BETWEEN THE LINES ASSHOLES

if it's genuine speculation and not subtly hinting at something he has knowledge of, he prefaces things with "i don't know anything" or "what i would do is" or "the way they think, they'll probably"

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I don't understand your question or what your reference to an informer means but there will be another metsfan thread and ban in six weeks so don't sweat it

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I know lists are meant to court controversy but it's thursday morning and I'm anticipating a slow day so what the heck

The Masked Man posted:

This is a comprehensive evaluation of what these guys are worth right now. If I were starting a WWE franchise — or another promotion — today, this is how I’d draft. Without further ado, here’s your top 20.

1. Seth Rollins
2. Bray Wyatt
3. John Cena
4. Finn Balor
5. Dolph Ziggler
6. Bad News Barrett
7. Rusev
8. Roman Reigns
9. Randy Orton
10. Neville
11. Cesaro
12. Big E
13. Dean Ambrose
14. Luke Harper
15. Stardust
16. Samoa Joe
17. Kalisto
18. Daniel Bryan
19. Sami Zayn
20. Jimmy Uso
--
21. Kevin Owens
22. Damien Sandow
23. Big Show
24. Bo Dallas
25. Xavier Woods
26. Kane
27. Uhaa Nation
28. Tyler Breeze
29. Heath Slater
29. Mark Henry
30. Hideo Itami
31. Ryback
32. The Miz
33. Enzo Amore
34. Fandango
35. Tyson Kidd
36. Kofi Kingston
37. Titus O’Neil
38. Curtis Axel
39. Jack Swagger
40. Erick Rowan
41. Adam Rose
42. R-Truth
43. Darren Young
44. Sin Cara
Mr. Irrelevant: 45. The Bunny

The Divas Supplemental Draft Top 10
Paige
Charlotte
Nikki Bella
Sasha Banks
Naomi
Alicia Fox
Emma
Natalya Neidhart
Bayley
(Tie) Brie Bella; Becky Lynch

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

people he would only draft after making sure Heath Slater is off the board:

Mark Henry
Hideo Itami
Ryback
The Miz
Enzo Amore
Fandango
Tyson Kidd
Kofi Kingston

also there's a footnote on Uhaa Nation that says "this guy is legit" but apparently not legit enough to have more upside than kane

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

81sidewinder posted:

How well the WWE uses them currently, and their spot on the card is his criteria for 'intangibles'. Kane is being used better on raw than Uhaa at this point.

disagree.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

did anybody read the kotaku article on nxt women? I'm not gonna but thought this might be the place to ask

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i'm pretty sure that was like a topvoted .text post on reddit the other day like HEY maybe they won't make dean a jobber if he's a HEEL, arbitrarily

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Skinty McEdger posted:

Taryn are mom's.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

they blocked me offa my low-effort "even okada popped" reply in seriously about 12 seconds

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

duyarvish posted:

What happens to the fansites if TNA actually does go under? Do they migrate to a new company?
it's funny because now that jeff jarrett seems to have an actual promotion starting up basically the only thing that remains with TNA from its defensible periods is the name and logo so basically this is a good lesson in how branding poisons the minds of the disadvantaged

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I feel like Meltzer saying "this isn't 'dave meltzer speculation' these are facts" on the latest pod is a direct result of tnamecca conspiracy theorists coming up in his mentions

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I can't bear to even click that. Dave deserves nicer @mentions

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

in the process of replying to that tweet I learned scarbo follows alex jones infowars and now I'm bummed

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

manflurry please change my name to "what the gently caress ad-rates is" thank you

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the people have brain problems

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

WHY DO THEY LOVE A LOGO SO MUCH

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

when u get worked

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

quote:

মোহাম্মদ উমর ফারুক: pregnant wrestler

mods

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Alain Post posted:

what does that even mean, ROH is bad because they have no delusions about being WWE?

lol yeah he's a giant fuckin moron

measured, sustainable growth = "seedy"

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

yeah they sell them at the shows I've been to

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the bigfoot mysteries show seems to be predicated on the idea that bigfoots have a level of intelligence approaching that of humans

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

TheJoker138 posted:

The truth of this is even better. He actually wasn't listening in when they thought he was, but he had done so on every other single conference call they had before that.

perhaps do not take paul heyman at his word

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

hunh I thought they were just saying that roh doesn't have any talent that anybody wants to see. buncha tna cast-offs

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

first time anyway has ever used the phrase "the ROH masses"

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

lmao that not looking at spoilers is "staying strong"

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

reddit is bad

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

big scott noooooooo

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

don't dive too deep on big scott it is a mistake i'll forever regret

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

find out this august at BOLA 2015!!!!!!!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

are people emptyquoting out of agreement or suggesting that's a stupid opinion i can't tell

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

okada is 27 lol

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I think the intersection of 'smarky' fans that boo John Cena and chant for Blue Pants, and 'indie' fans that, y'know, attend indie shows is smaller than you think.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

even if you dont like watching randy as a performer he is still fascinating as a case study for the wwe not knowing what the gently caress to do with a talented, homegrown star with a great look and who the crowd cares about. you could give them the rock at his peak right now and they'd ruin him in a month lmao

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

ok thats it, ambrose is poo poo now, jfc

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

huh

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Revenant Threshold posted:

I'm sure in Vince's mind the New Day are still exactly the dancing, singing black men gimmick he wanted, and that he considers it a total success.

hes not wrong

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

lotta good opinions in the stupid opinions thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

dean has worn very thin i agree