Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012

Thanks to X I thought that was this tweet, but it's still pretty bad.

https://twitter.com/EclecticRadical/status/1704580883121127551

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012
akiyama? kojima? bunch of nobodies who can't even get more than one video package

they'll NEVER be more over than my main man, veer

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012

watching wcw and folding my arms because who the gently caress is jushin thunder liger

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012
takeshita could at least be professional and sit straight up and roll his eyes in the back of his head like the legends before him

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012

He should've saved the glass spot for his Wrestlemania Moment™

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012
alright but the rock and steve austin used to just throw punches back and forth and it'd be the coolest poo poo in the world

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012

Elephant Ambush posted:

I know Alfred is dumb as gently caress and is intentionally trolling but like lmao that he's ignoring Sting's retirement tag match

loses three stars for the glass spot, one for being in aew and two more for each young buck

sting/darby vs the bucks: -*

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012

beepo posted:

There are lots of ways to have fun discussing wrestling, and peak WCW insanity made it easier to make criticism funny, but weird nit-picky stuff doesn't do it for me. Bryan's heart isn't into it.

I started to tune out his AEW reviews when he suggested that literally anyone on the roster could be slotted into a match between Swerve and Bryan Danielson so neither of them lose face And then not only gets mad that Hangman cost Swerve the match, but that Swerve didn't win to get a TNT title match he wouldn't have won anyway

Also his insistence on who needs to be a heel and face drives me bonkers, especially after he cut a promo on AEW not turning MJF, just to find out that face MJF didn't work on its own

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012
The time is right to bring back Tuesday Night Titans

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012

Ringo Roadagain posted:

https://twitter.com/CMatt666/status/1773397339798954192

sure vince is a rapist and human trafficker, covered up a child sex scandal, and killed owen hart due to negligence, but at least he wasnt an rear end in a top hat to someone always talking poo poo on the internet

your options are vincent james, vincent kennedy, and nick khan

i'm pretty sure nick khan has in fact, gone after the media at some point

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012

Goblin Queen posted:

Do WWE tribalists confuse mediocrity with brilliance because years of WWE programming has destroyed their critical faculties, or are idiots just naturally to the fed? One day, science will hopefully find an answer

Heard an anecdote that WWE had been bottom of the barrel dogshit for so long that doing the bare minimum that makes sense makes it seem like HHH is a genius

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012
No see. He knew it was a bad idea and wanted to be fired immediately but Tony Khan just insisted he have the money and the power to keep talent relations away from the show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012
dont know why they spent twenty minutes of a two hour show talking about the other show

now to drink water and remind myself of how long the helwani interview promoting wrestlemania was