Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

I legit have no idea who Alexander Hammerstone is

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Speaking of, what’s the deal with Fatu that he’s all in with MLW and not in either AEW or WWE’s system? My vague understanding is that he has legit star potential.

From what I understand AEW and WWE expressed interest in signing him but he had immediately resigned with MLW before anyone had reached out to him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

The Assassination of The Fiend by the Coward Randy Orton

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

I mean I'm impressed you managed to find someone incredibly wrong that wasn't just being a giant bigot or repeating the same poo poo of bigger, louder bigots

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/Jon_Mitchell3/status/1399941612965347329

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

It took me like a full day to realize Pete Dunne is, in fact, not Executive Producer Kevin Dunn

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Is it another incredibly lame insult towards AEW or just people being Twitter Horny?

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

TV Zombie posted:

I think first is Peyton Royce or Charlotte, second is Brody and I don’t have a clue about the third

The second was actually when Dave speculated that Roman Reigns cancer diagnosis wasn't real. At least that's how I've heard what he said was

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

I realize I shouldn't assume these people have any sense or are operating in remotely good faith but "Tony Kahn wouldn't have a black champ"? Did they forget that Nyla Rose held the belt? Like for a while?

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Mr. Vermillion1990 please list all 100,000 of Vince McMahon's hits

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Does he even know who she is or did he just assume she was a random fan?

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

According to Cagematch Pac has had 5 singles losses in the entire history of AEW, 2 were to Kenny Omega, and the rest were to Moxley, Andrade, and Adam Page

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Lid posted:

https://twitter.com/MoraineJackson/status/1439989234740482056

I don't even know where to begin which is odd as this is less than ten words.

I mean I suppose it's accurate, even at their worst ratings AEW has never done as poorly as TNA's best

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

The junkie has been compromised to a permanent end

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

McDonalds, places that are notoriously fun to work at and are free of pressure and anxiety

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Many people are saying this

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

They think Evil Uno is like a jobber because he doesn't fit their idea of a wrestler, rather then what he actually is, a midcarder in one of the most popular factions.

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Out of morbid curiosity I tried to click through to the article and it just 404's so I'm just taking that as the universe saving me from getting annoyed

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Randy Orton is the default Blender cube of a wrestler

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Amazing that none of the people in the responses got the right answer of "Because he wants to and it would be cool"

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

a cyborg mug posted:

What’s Zero Fucks Friday

Sounds like a good thing to cancel if it gets these morons so up in arms

It was basically just a "Post Your Hot Takes Thread" and was about as much of a mess as that sounds

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Its a little amazing how pathetic Brad Shepard is

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

It's like poetry, it rhymes

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Not shocked the dude rocking a Principal of Zeon icon is asking for "strong, authoritative leaders"

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Kosmo Gallion posted:

I heard a probably untrue story that the original Mankind mask was supposed to be the phantom of the opera mask Undertaker had been wearing in early '96. That would have been a cool touch but I still think the Mankind mask we actually got is the best.

iirc it was that the Mankind mask was one of the ideas for the mask Taker wore that wasn't used

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/jimmyvan74/status/1698103108121850206

yes, sue for wrongful termination after you attacked a coworker in front of your boss on cctv, that will go so well.

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

The Elite have manipulated the masses into turning on the true savior, CM Punk

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

I love the idea these people have that Punk was amazing for business when there's nothing to really suggest he had much of a long term impact in viewership or ticket sales afaik

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Imagine how much more successful AEW would be if one of these guys ran it.

"Sir, Punk has broken Nick Wayne's knee with a hammer because he thought he looked at him funny"
"How dare he, fire Nick Wayne immediately! And give Punk a bonus for his troubles"

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Yeah I keep seeing Punk stans claiming he quit because of how bad AEW was and it's like that's proveably not true???

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Also ROH was going out of business, she wouldn't have even had anywhere to be champion of if he hadn't bought it

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Love them saying Impact is more relevant

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

That's such a weird and petty thing to do

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

think about Punk reading Effy's tweet all alone (except for his wife and dog) in his house (in LA that cost $4 Million), not so funny now huh?

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Deeply enjoying the picture of someone at a wrestling even in the luxury box wearing fancy clothing with like opera glasses

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Wait so is it a 1-10 scale or does it go above 10?

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Tbh Stevie being a conspiracy guy does explain him instantly leaping to "Tony Khan is trying to silence me" when he got an automated copyright strike

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/ImmoralLogic/status/1705788935077515757?t=nxnw1NH22K_inha8h1wbYA&s=19

Love people using terms like "outlaw shows" like they've actually mattered in the last like 40 years

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

You know I agree, I think the things he's forwarding are very much probably emails. Not really sure what else he could forward

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

For a period of time after All In someone had updated the Wrestlemania 32 attendance number on the Wikipedia page for list of pro wrestling attendance records to be like 93k, with the citation being an archived WOR article from like the day it happened, but everywhere else on Wikipedia it listed it as 80k which I find funny. Couldn't even be bothered to consistently fake the number for the company they like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

I keep reading "put him in the hall of disgrace" and just bursting out laughing