Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Ringo Roadagain posted:

hes done his time. let him back.

Only if you can name a dirtsheet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

I don't think my condition is particularly difficult if you really want him back :haw:

(It isn't happening; I'm not messing with a forum ban rule that was put in place long before I got here with a guy whose reputation preceded him.)

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Eat My Fuc posted:

Someone post the Cody Rhodes burn to Disco it’s so brutal

E: beaten but screenshot version also funny

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Okay now this is what I'm talking about, less of the boring usual contrarian grifters, more of "your a dipship"

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

It's really funny because I swear I've seen that same post on at least one other of those hot take pages. They're just cribbing from each other at this point.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

What is a Dubbalo?
Let me think for a second
Oh, he gets All Elite
And then he hoots through the streets
Hollering at the freaks
With Jaguars tickets stuck in his butt-cheeks

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

It's all a transparent grift not even worth getting mad at. Boring!

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

xbilkis posted:

This is my favorite dipshit opinion in this thread in a long time. It's not a tired talking point, it's not intentional bad faith from a dedicated fan of one company. Just a 100% earnest thought from a typically even-keeled dude that somehow managed to be the dumbest thing on Wrestling Twitter in ages, to the point that even troll accounts are like "Dude what"

This rules. This is what this thread is all about. It's like they live in a world where Barbie wasn't a massive blockbuster or something.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

If we can't trust Stone Cold Oh No of The Pro Wrestling World, who can we trust?

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Really weird that they're insisting Tony Khan isn't hurt when he clearly died badly and is wearing a neck brace :shrug:

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Every attempt at parodying We Didn't Start The Fire has historically sucked major rear end

One year later, evergreen!

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

It's really funny how they've latched onto the Just Another Guy thing which has been a massive complaint about WWE for many many years. Like...you can't just recycle the same complaints about a different company that functions in a different manner, it doesn't work that way!!

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

I had no idea this new terrible gimmick account was the puppet guy but rebranded. Great stuff! 🥰🥰🥰

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

The Night DJ Gabriel Danced Atop The ECW Arena

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

We got a new flag in 2021.

It's...an improvement. I guess.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

STING 64 posted:

i dont know why i just assumed the dayton flag was just going to be the hara arena on fire

It's been closed for a few years now, I think properly demolished too. :( Between it and the Rockstar Pro Arena we just keep losing cool venues in favor of, like the Calumet Center. At least Columbus has the Valley Dale Ballroom.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

I really love how these people all seem to be stuck at least ten years in the past with their Meltzer complaints it's very funny

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

quote:

Ratings Description:

A match will be rated as the following:

WDW- Wrestling Done Wrong. Terrible matches, possibly even embarrassing

W- Wrestling, meaning it was a wrestling match (nothing special)

WD- Wrestling Done- A solid, enjoyable match

WDR- Wrestling Done RIght. An exceptional match, must see!

let him cook

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

I'm the only person who unequivocally and unashamedly loved Sam Shaw and even Bo's Bo-Lieve gimmick and I can't imagine starting with those two and thinking "yeah this will be a great stable that will change the game"

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Please try and post more interesting bad takes than just garden variety misogyny. There's nothing funny about that. This thread is for funny weird takes, not just for getting mad about sexists, homophobes, etc.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

This is so funny I was waiting for the drop and then it just never dropped. Siivagunner-rear end entrance theme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

edogawa rando posted:

Charles Foster Kane, but with custom belts and wrestling action figures

You wouldn't even need to change his last words.