Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

Now to 'scape the serpent's tongue,
We will make amends ere long;
Else the Puck a liar call;
So, good night unto you all.
Now take my hands, if we be friends,
And tell me what my loving knuckles say.

god drat son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I almost think it's cute to be that much of a blind fan to think WWE bit off TNA and not the other way around.

I've noticed that if you make a Venn diagram of delusional/hardcore TNA fans and the people I see at local shows who, shall we say, really get into it, then you've just got a goddamn circle.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I'm not real sure which of those is the person I'm supposed to be shaking my head at.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Mental illness is a pretty serious problem in America. It's a shame we'll never do anything about it.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

coconono posted:

Reminder there are obsessive weirdoes that have various wrestlers mentions on super high priority watch lists.

And there's other weirdoes that have bios that read like "DM'd by John Cena 5/15/13 Followed by Dean Ambrose, Natalya is my life" Almost verbatim, every single time.

And then there's one weirdo who harasses tons of wrestlers nonstop 24/7 but I forgot what his name is

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Punk is going to spend the next few years doing charity events for pro sports teams in Chicago hth fellas.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

WITH A NOD TO ANDERSON SILVA

WITH A NOD TO GEORGES ST. PIERRE

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Hey not for nothing, but if you don't believe what TMZ posts and think they're some bullshit celeb gossip rag then you're dumb as gently caress and deserve all bad things that happen to you or anything you love because you're so dumb

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I sure can

Mob posted:

eat my entire rear end idiot

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

if the day ever comes where I don't laugh at Shave Seltzer just put me in the ground cause I'm dead

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

back in my day Megaman bosses had real names like WOOD MAN and AIR MAN

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Not for nothing but the only thing doctors love more than playing golf instead of being in their office is when pharm reps bring them free food

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Daniel Bryan posted:

The latest in "In Dixie We Trust"

If the process is that complicated then Dixie is really hosed because she's never even experienced a job interview

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

if this poo poo interferes with my BBQ shows in any way I will become very unpleasant as opposed to just normal unpleasant

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Sramaker posted:

Does any other wrestling organization besides TNA and WWE have their sites full of crazy fans?

The Facebook page/group for whatever your local indy fed is should be overflowing with these kinds of people

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Just for the record since nobody here seems to understand much about Destination America, no matter how many commercials they run TNA will always run behind Buying Alaska/Hawaii/the Bayou(shows about real estate that carry the channel) and BBQ Pitmasters(the greatest television show on the planet about the greatest subject on the planet go gently caress yourself)

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Charles Gnarwin posted:

There is no way that the dude hired specifically to get that mask money is going to become a flippity Zohan.

Zohan was very straight in fact he had sex with every single lady whose hair he cut

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Mob posted:

Zohan was very straight in fact he had sex with every single lady whose hair he cut

except for one because he was unable to get a boner after falling in love

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

MetsFan is doing an AMA right now and all his answers are like 2-3 words so he might be drunk. Also he keeps typing Sami as Sammi and it's annoying as gently caress how do you not know how to spell a name with four letters you internet nerd

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I always felt like if I could afford a WOL/F4W sub I could just listen to the daily shows, reword them, and then be _______Fan5Ever on Reddit, I'm only ten bucks and a local pro sports team away. I mean I could be WildcatsFan but when your college basketball team makes everyone else look like garbage puked a turd there's no point in bragging about it

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

hmm yes ah the heh uncultured swine who pay for Hulu Plus yet do not even peruse the list of black and white French and Japanese movies from pre-1950. true "marks" heh did you see the term I used

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Sanguinia posted:

Even if we believe the statistical data on this, it seems like such a stupid reason to not want to advertise with them. What are the two biggest cash cows of professional football? Cars and beer.

Incorrect, it's pharmaceuticals and pharmaceuticals.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I was hoping it was ROIDTECH and was extremely disappointed

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

yeah but Dixie has a pool and she lets us use it whenever her dad says it's ok

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Where does Kurt Angle rank on the Ewing Scale

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Blast Fantasto posted:

Also I'm pretty sure that Meltzer would love nothing more than if there were multiple promotions in the U.S. that were flourishing.

I wonder if Bryan still pines for a SOLID GOLD BOAT

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I watch everything on DA that isn't TNA.

New season of BBQ Pitmasters starts in a couple weeks!!!

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

syzpid posted:

So Brimstone the wrestler who was infamous for having a wikipedia article longer then Triple H's (including a detailed sub section on his boots) while having done almost nothing is on CageSideSeats, giving his opinion of stuff... it's amazing...

This is every weekend wrestler with a shoot job posting on a local indy fed's Facebook page. Always in character, usually the word brother shows up twice a sentence, always 300% convinced that they are Somebody and everyone else is a big ol mark.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

NickRoweFillea posted:

little late on the /wooo/ drama but from what i can tell spardot made a lovely joke at heenan's expense

tbf that's the scariest picture I've ever seen in my life for real

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

NXT is completely separate in fact I watch it on the NXT Network which is only $N.xt a month

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Hey just so everybody knows, and it might seem weird to you since it's not 1955, but 'Coloured' is one of the five official racial groups of South Africa when they take the census. That being said, I have no idea where that last line about invasive species comes from.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_South_Africa

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

the MITB ladder match is a chute, brother

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

The (September) Night They Drove Old Dixie Down

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Fans not turning on TNA is how the company got in this mess to begin with!

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

r/squaredcircle is a pretty good page as long as you never read past the headline

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Never underestimate the delusional stupidity of a fan. There's a local kid who will MS-Paint the flyers for local shows and then set up a gimmick table at the show where he tries to sell his old wrestling games/DVDs for close to retail prices and 8x10s of himself.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

He's also mostly deaf and hosts a podcast where he interviews indy guys and former stars who work the shows. I haven't brought myself to listen to them yet. There's another guy who has a Trapper Keeper he decorated with ICP stickers and pictures he cut out of magazines and it's just full of autographs on lined notebook paper inside plastic slips.

I should mention I don't even watch the wrestling at my local shows because the crowd is far more interesting.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

RZApublican posted:

Was this the same guy that dressed up as a reporter at the first GFW show to trick wrestlers into giving interviews?

No I thought that was another local idiot thought. Wrestling is dead in Kentucky but fanwatching is in a boom period.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

ShootaBoy posted:

More tumblr poo poo!

tbf if you're gonna look on Tumblr you're gonna find tons of people whose favorite WWE Superstar is whoever it is. Like, I agree with you that Kane is The Drizz but if some Tumblr dingdong lives for The Big Red Fliflop eh cool you do you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

He basically said on one of the shows with Bryan this is how Big Dave Cuts Loose