Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Delsaber posted:

Would a crowd filled entirely with PSP posters be the worst crowd or the best crowd?

the best crowd for me hoping Great White is the musical guest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

That reads like one of those sporting event newspaper articles written by that program that just reads the stat lines and creates paragraphs.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

my college podcasting resume is better than that sheesh

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

ah so the plan is to change fully into a fan fiction site after September

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I'm just going to tell you guys straight up, I poo poo in Sunny's mouth for $8. I paid in quarters.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

mods please change my name to X

because I'm gonna give it to ya

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I Before E posted:

mods change my name to oatgan and oatgan's name to mine tia

this but switch their avatars also

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

triplexpac posted:

I don't know where to look for these things, but are there legions of Hulkamaniacs and/or white supremacists flooding the internet to defend Hogan?

If you're American you can check the Facebook page for any of your local CBS/NBC/ABC/FOX news affiliates and if they have a story about it you will be rewarded. I sure was.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

but enough about Farmers Only profiles, share some from the news

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Russo has never had a booking idea that wasn't "book the heels as faces, book the faces as dumbos"

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I'm also blocked by one person and while not Russo it is also a crappy booker: Adam Pearce

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

hey dimbulbs you know Randy Couture didn't even start fighting MMA until he was 53 right

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I would rather see Cena win his 25th reign at age 40 than see Goldust wrestle ever again

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I didn't say he was a lovely wrestler I said I'd rather get eyeball cancer than ever have to see him on TV again

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

As Alvarez said, there's no way it's MINUS FIVE STARS because of the spot where the clowns climb on each others' shoulders

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Alain Post posted:

It's about time for an ISIS gimmick tbh.

that's Hulkamatt's twitter

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I'm saying Hulkamatt joined ISIS

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I love the Apter mags because there's 15 different bylines and only 3 actual human writers

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

if he's gonna be that racist at least have the baby holding an anchor c'mon

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

please apologize to Davert

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Junpei Hyde posted:

Keep your enemies close, and your Shaves closer.

Hello this is a good one

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

oatgan posted:

tna mecca with an honest look at tna's talent relations strategy

if only those WWE castoffs could get in good fuckin shape like Brodus Clay we'd take them in

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Yeah going from paper to digital newsletters sure put a dent in the ol wallet I bet

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

how many more digital trees have to die Dave

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

when will you release Charlotte's longform birth certificate DAVE

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Here's what I had to read on Uproxx in the million paragraphs before a good Young Bucks interview

quote:

My job affords me a lot of things. I get to pay my rent writing about the thing I’m more passionate about than anything else, I get to meet cool people (including the ones you still see on television every week), and better yet, I get to exist in a space that’s not really occupied by that many people. Somewhere between fan and worker, not on one side of the railing or the other, lies this weird, sometimes awkward, most times incredibly hard to define space where the lines get a little blurry.

No.

The lines are not blurry at all.

You are either a worker(you aren't) or you are a fan(you're this one), and that paradigm doesn't shift just because you have a bunch of buddies in the back.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I guess I'll just have to be SHOOT TRASH for pointing that out

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

MotU posted:

if they make silly new day movies they have to treat all of the plotlines as canon

I smell a Surf Ninjas reboot

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

flashy_mcflash posted:

I, for one, am always a fan of world championship angles that require reading an essay-length missive on Facebook.

When I have my lawyers file injunctions I make sure they hashtag words

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Dario is the best of all time because he's a Spaniard with a title belt made out of Aztec gold and YOU CAN'T TEACH THAT

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

if it was Mick's Melina would've shown up on page 1 to wash his feet with her hair and beg him to return to WWE

all this would happen in the first hour of RAW

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

sexes are treated equally in LU, sorry if you can't handle the beat Mr PC Police

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

RIP Patrice you were too good for this world

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Randy isn't boring when he's happy to be there

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

He's also not boring when something fucks up, especially involving the announce table and monitors

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Lady Naga posted:

Speaking of, post the best Macho Man matches.

at the fairgrounds in the early 80s someone flicked a cigarette butt and it stuck to Savage's sweaty back and I thought we were all gonna die that night

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Intruder posted:

Macho and random store clerk vs Arquette and Oliver Platt, greatest match of all time

that was ahmet zappa not some RANDOM!!!!!!!!!!!

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

that's because 80% of the curriculum is learning how to fall

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

those dingdongs could never get rovert to to burn out, the man is a walking Rise Above Banter shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

oatgan posted:

banter is dumb

classic reverse banter trap