Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Mob posted:

It's 2017, you know how many times I've seen a "this is Jeff's sister. He dead." post?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Forbes has been printing fluff blog pieces from random freelance nobodies for some time now

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

spudsbuckley posted:

He's sort of right though.

Riot and Cross are both pretty bad despite being established indie workers, their matches in NXT have been boring and it would be an absolute waste of time putting them on the main roster because no one will care about them.

The same thing is happening with Itami. He has the Japanese/Indie cred but he has gone down like a wet fart on NXT both before and after his injury and very few people really give a poo poo about him.

it's amazing you've been here nearly a decade and every post you make, without fail, is the worst possible opinion on whatever topic is being discussed, across all subforums

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Mob posted:

It's 2017, you know how many times I've seen a "this is Jeff's sister. He dead." post?

I'll take 2nd best fake death scoopsman

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Being questioned does equal under investigation when the questions directly pertain to your involvement in a sexual assault

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I like how he's 31 but looks 48

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

There might be some former XWrestling writers lurking this very website!

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Davros1 posted:

Wasn't Naito the guy who had a meeting with WWE officials, and half way through, excused himself to use the restroom, then never bothered to return?

This is what he does with reporters at restaurants to stick them with the bill

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

The day of the show he came to the Harland Sanders statue a block from my office and read the proclamation lol

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

have we checked to make sure Levy's small business isn't also cookies

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

#askquestions

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Rarity posted:

For the last couple of years he was constantly giving them the benefit of the doubt while also hating the majority of their creative decisions, it was very weird

It's because nothing give him more of a chub than getting to sit front row and ask questions at useless propaganda events like the 2K game press conference

Now that he will no longer get to do poo poo like that(which makes him feel like he's "one of the boys"), and also will no longer have Online Validation(his lifeblood) his world is going to get very, very small.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Vandar posted:

What quote are we making up this time?

Lead Pipe Cinch put words inside quotation marks which technically makes them a 'quote'.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Dawgstar posted:

No less than D-Von and JR have added their voices to the 'wrestlers today aren't tough enough' chorus. Now I imagine JR going backstage at AEW and grimly musing on how nobody is coked up and fighting in bars. He kisses the small picture of Dr. Death he keeps around his neck and sheds a single tear.

you should see what he does to his Bill Watts Realdoll

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

In CMLL you aren't even allowed to sniff the semi-main until age 45

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Hammerstone is a much less interesting Megabyte Ronnie, take that however you wish

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

davidbix posted:

Francois Petit. Referred to as a "self-trained chiropractor" on an episode of Austin's podcast. Some accounts, like Kevin Kelly's profile of him for Raw Magazine, suggest he was primarily a massage therapist

They're the same thing he just doesn't have the med school debt.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Power Windows posted:

I believe there's another post where he refers to it as "covaids". Because you know, it's not enough to be a plain old dumb piece of poo poo, gotta toss in some homophobia and toxic masculinity.

For clarification the "he" is Aries, the owners of Toyvomit are cool and enforce mask-wearing

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Lid posted:

Its 2021, if you're pretending to be stupid to troll you are stupid to begin with.

it's not pretending to be stupid it's being willingly obtuse, have you never read a MassRanTer post

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

SG Bamboo posted:

but it's nowhere near as much as I enjoy what the CyberFight Promotions do with their smaller shows

everyone's allowed to like what they like but this is Tyler Black/Marek Brave's apartment customs channel so yeah when you only have one camera there's not gonna be many cuts

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I normally start drinking around noon so I won't judge Dixie cracking open a box of wine and firing up her burner account early on a Friday

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

IRL Happy Midcard Miro is longrun better than forced JTTS Main Event Rusev in every way

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

have we heard from our friend the guy who owned wwe stock ,i'm blanking on the name please assist, recently?

That's MRT but he only owns stock between Survivor Series and Wrestlemania and sells out for the yearly downswing

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

is Les Moore's art guy doing consignment pieces now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

davidbix posted:

"Exposing secrets is soul crushing at the end of the day imo. [...] I want to lift people up going forward instead."

What soul-crushing secrets was he exposing at ProWrestlingSheet?

well his two sources at PWS were Chyna's scuzzy manager and Ryback, dealing with them all the time would be soul-crushing to me