Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
That vid (and going through the list of that guy's other vids, sheesh) has me wondering something. How many "The nWo is a plot of the NWO!!!1" vids exist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Rodney the Piper posted:

It was the nWo that put asses in seats, brother.

Real talk, the nWo was the only reason I ever started watching WCW.

But then again I marked for the FPoD.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Mob posted:

back in my day Megaman bosses had real names like WOOD MAN and AIR MAN

GUTSMAN, who oddly enough does not have an internal organ based offense.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

rovert posted:

Coins the TPWJ (Tabloid Pro-Wrestling Journalism)

You see, its really about ethics in professional wrestling journalism.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Domalom posted:

She'd do this for a month, then fire him and buy an actual gorilla. Then have it wrestle.

"Former WWE star Jeff Hardy killed by rampaging ape!" is a kind of marketing for TNA Dixie would approve of.

Don't be silly.

The ape itself wouldn't kill him, it would be doing some dumb crazy bump off of the ape that would.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

keevo posted:

reddit sucks, clap clap, clap clap clap

let's go reddit

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
Stupid wrestling fans on yahoo answers:

https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions?show=JCIJP3MS4S4YKN6EBBEYRAOGWE&t=g

quote:

About former wwe diva mickie james was sexy: guys want and need foreplay and sex with women to be happy, enjoy life, and want to live, but vice versa is never the case, so women need to give it to guys out of compassion.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

nothing owned about Shawn Stasiak

Counterpoint: The off the air segment of Raw with The Rock where Shawn proclaims he hates pie, but loves strudel.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Aesop Poprock posted:

Why not just call him Booker? Why bother to add something that makes it sound way worse?

Mr. Huffman's reasoning was all the boys in the back would hate him if he is called "Booker".

Get it?

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
Ryan "Skip Sheffield" Reeves rollin' with the punches

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Bill Goldberg posted:

Michael Cole: I was talking to Erik Rowan backstage earlier, and he told me, you guys won't believe this, he said that he, along with fellow Lone Wolves Baron Corbin and Luke Gallows, repeatedly raped General Manager Daniel Bryan, until his profusely bleeding butthole, 1, 2, oh he almost had him, until his butthole turned completely inside out!

Booker T: My goodness. The Lone Wolves are on the prowl!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6Po7mf34p0

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

and some other hot takes

You don't wanna see the video attached to that last one.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

the first b in #bbc is a LIE

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Under the vegetable posted:

that second hot take doesnt make any sense. israel IS a white ethnostate.

Mike Enoch is a stupid white nationalism fan with opinions.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/16/birth-of-a-white-supremacist

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Gonzo McFee posted:

Michael Hayes reckons he's down with the Blacks due to him dressing like a cartoon pimp and felt comfortable enough to say that the Mark Henry. He got "suspended" and nothing more was done.

Hayes has also tried to get Rosa, who has been to rehab for the drink, to come out with him for a drink. He got suspended for that as well.

According to Hayes during his JBL interview, it was pretty much up to Mark Henry whether or not Hayes kept his job.

https://www.pwtorch.com/site/2016/03/29/329-wwe-network-special-report-legends-jbl-michael-hayes-interview-hayes-talks-wrestling-career-mark-henry-incident-hes-learned-past-grateful-alive-rise-fall/ posted:

Hayes addressed the Mark Henry Incident from several years ago where he used the n-word around Henry. Hayes said that when he and Gordy were on the road, they listened to a lot of Richard Pryor, who used the n-word in a casual way. Hayes said he did not have the sense enough to understand that it could not be seen that way by other people.

“I was wrong for doing it. I was intoxicated when Mark and I had that incident. I never called Mark that. I just said that I was more ‘n’ than he was. But, it doesn’t matter. What matters is that hurt Mark Henry. And if you say something that hurts somebody, especially when you didn’t mean to, then you need to own up to it. I did that,” Hayes said.

“I went to take care of that. I met with Mark and his wife. To Mark’s credit, it was up to him whether I kept my job or not. Mark did not want to see me go. Mark had a lot of power in that decision. I was in the room with him, Stephanie (McMahon), John Laurinaitis, and some legal counsel. Mark was asked point-blank – ‘Do you think Michael is a racist?’ He said no.”

Hayes said the good that came out of the situation was it humbled him and made him learn that he can’t go around saying what he wants. “I needed to learn. I needed to be broken down and humbled at that time,” Hayes said. JBL noted Hayes lost a lot from that. Hayes said he lost his VP position, three months of pay, and bonuses. “And that’s nobody’s fault but mine,” he said.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Gaz-L posted:

I just want to ask them what continent they think India is on and watch them either hang themselves with the rope I just handed them, or watch their brains implode.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_subcontinent
:goonsay:

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Aphrodite posted:

or from Staten Island.

Reminder that Carmella was "cucking" Big Cass with her beta slave dog Ellsworth, and thus is disqualified from the support of redpilled alpha keklords.

Now excuse me, I have to remove the worms I put in my brain that I needed to simulate the thought process of those dipshits.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Benne posted:

Even if you ignore all his lovely opinions, on TV he comes off as a whiny dipshit and his wrestling isn't good enough to make up for such bad character work. He's like the Millennial Dolph Ziggler.

Dolph Ziggler, known complainer about Millenials, who himself was born in 1980, is the Millennial Dolph Ziggler.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Would you argue pro wrestlers are smart?

Kevin Nash.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
Would be funny if all the women on the roster bumrushed the ring during the rumble, with baezler and rousey armbarring the sheiks at ringside, asuka reaching back into her angry joshi days to destroy the crown prince's orbital bone with a knee.

Women's revolution.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Mel Mudkiper posted:

That? Yeah, I work a lot with Saudis and know about this initiative, hell, some of the Saudis I work with are specifically a part of this initiative. It just seems weird to call it a propaganda campaign for a war criminal and not a pro-active attempt to diversify an economy in serious danger of collapse within a generation.

Yeah guys, stop picking on the rich men trying to get richer. Aristocracy are people too. *takes paycheck*

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

flashy_mcflash posted:

Eddie Edwards didn't respond to my DM's so he deserves to shoot eat a bat to the face.

https://twitter.com/OvEandSamiGirl1/status/997530389253156864?s=19

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

TinTower posted:

Enzo isn't intellectual enough to be Dark Enlightenment

And dis right here, dis is a simulation. It's gonna torture you cuz you couldn't... teach... dat.

Bada boom, realest basilisk in da room. How ya doin?

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Gumball Gumption posted:

Kane's been on infowars. You can't be on infowars and smart.

The exception being Doug Stanhope's appearance where he poo poo all over Jones' conspiracy theories and asked how he could sign up to join the new world order.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
That 200 million could have been spent oppressing women, political activists, and human rights workers, but instead it's spent oppressing the WWE Universe.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
This guy gets around.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

MassRafTer posted:

The NY64 has led to some good Montreal Screwjob banter, because the guy being hosed over really should have done business right by the people firing him.]

Goooooons! :argh:

https://twitter.com/WRyneHall/status/1073038669261484032

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
Dwayne Johnson Criticized by White Fans After Sharing BET Post

https://www.ebony.com/news/dwayne-johnson-bet-finding-justice-instagram-posts/

quote:

Do you see the hatred and evil you bring out by posting something like this, Ive been a huge fan of yours and have been since your wrestling days , but you fueling a fire with a post like this that’s helping divide this country into a race war. You might have just lost a fan.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I guarantee this post was written by Carlito

No apple spit.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

TTBF posted:

The only places I've seen sit-down Pizza Huts in the last 10 years were one of the Florida Keys, and a small town in Texas halfway between Houston and San Antonio.

https://www.theonion.com/you-can-tell-area-bank-used-to-be-a-pizza-hut-1819586837

Pizza Hut is fuggin' nasty. Source: me, having worked at one and having knowledge how much oil goes into making their pan pizza crusts.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
Bring back Max Moon to manage Ricochet.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
I'm now imaging a timeline where Dusty gave Kevin Nash a Link from Legend of Zelda gimmick instead of Oz.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

TheKingslayer posted:

Yes and Sid is dumb as hell.

Geez, you can see the point where he realizes he hosed up really badly and starts apologizing.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/arikcannon/status/1196986605678006278

warning, Corney says the n-word multiple times

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
Kenny Omega likes anime.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

IceAgeComing posted:

I can't remember for the life of me what exactly this was about but I had someone do the "but its great storytelling!" thing with me about a WWE match that stunk a while back and when I asked the obvious question of "what story were they telling" they couldn't answer me which says it all really. "Storytelling" has become a buzzword to justify bad matches that often don't actually have stories that require doing a terrible match.

WWE has chased after the feel of "reality tv" for so long. When your main creative inspiration are shows that go as deep as "so and so was an rear end in a top hat/ bitch to someone else", adding a goofy clown mask to a faux children's show host seems like sheer genius.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

oldpainless posted:

Doubtful as he lets them shine by dancing atop the ecw arena

Only after he promises the women that the footage will never make it to video (it did, on every episode as an ad).

projecthalaxy posted:

Did bryan alvarez blame mass transit for getting stabbed, it seems like the sort of thing he would do

I mean, the kid lied to everyone in the company saying he was trained. Then he goes to loving New Jack of all people and tells him to sell. Sometimes poo poo happens to stupid people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

El Gallinero Gros posted:

"I cut the poo poo out that white boy".

Direct quote.

Cutting up white boys is why I like New Jack.