Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

DarkstarIV posted:

While it isn't TERRIBLE right now, you should keep an eye on this site:

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/

It's a site ran by Vince Russo, and he's hiring people to write articles for him. I can only imagine how this will go.

The first article is up , and it is worse than anything you could imagine (it's about seasoning packets at McDonalds)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

oldpainless posted:

He says what we're all thinking.

Vince Russo, a man paid professionally to write posted:

When I was growing up you almost needed to use TWO hands to eat a Hostess fruit pie. grant it–-my hands were much smaller at the time, but trust me–-the tasty treat was MUCH BIGGER!!!
It's "granted."

This is a man who is a stupid wrestling fan, for all intensive purposes. :thejoke:

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Sanguinia posted:

John Lenon had a lot of "crazy," fans that probably qualified as stalkers but only one ended up being "that one."
Am I the only person who is able to point out that it only takes one "that one" to kill John LennonCelebrity Misfortune Punk

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Perdido posted:

Almost as funny as some people around here thinking that RAW was gonna be on AMC.

AMC would never pick up a show that didn't have lengthy off-season times or a set ending after 3-4 years.