Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

Maneki Neko posted:

[*]You join the developer program, potential void your support/warranty, and update at your leisure. See here for details
I don't understand how to make this happen. I have a dev-unlocked 920. Went to the page, click the install button, got a page saying congratulations, then nothing happens. So I found another link to download the .xap but when I try to deploy it, it says it's an invalid file.

Why do you make this so hard, MS? :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
I must be MS's target market. I don't listen to music and don't care much about apps. Clearly what WP needs to succeed is for everyone to be more like me. :v:

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

Jeherrin posted:

So, Drastic Actions, I downloaded the new update, and it's... not working. :( I can open the app, but forums won't open, so I'm stuck on the forum listing.

925, Cyan. Is there anything I can do? A restart of the phone doesn't fix it...

Same here, when I touch a thread to open it nothing happens. 920 running developer preview.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

Jeherrin posted:

I'm a fan of MixRadio. It does what I need it to do, without adverts, and through my headphones the audio quality seems perfectly reasonable. Sometimes you have to reselect the playlist via the menus, rather than just tapping it on the home screen of MixRadio; this, as far as I can tell, is related to the playlist needing to refresh when it's been updated.

I started up MixRadio just once to see how it worked. For some reason it decided that I would really like Dolly Parton, and it changed it's tile to a Dolly Parton album picture. So now I have a picture of Dolly Parton on my home screen that I can't figure out how to get rid of.