Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anonymouse Mook
Jul 12, 2006

Showing Vettel the way since 1979

If you change your region to play with Cortana it seems to bugger up the store access. Hopefully just a bug!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anonymouse Mook
Jul 12, 2006

Martytoof posted:

So if Cortana replaces the regular "Search" thing, is there no way to scan QR codes anymore? Or am I just looking in the wrong place?

It is now available as a Lens in the camera app. I can't remember what it was called as I have moved my phone region back to UK.

Anonymouse Mook
Jul 12, 2006

Partycat posted:

In the latest update, the program now closes randomly while reading. Is it sending you info? Can it send you info?

I'm also getting this in the latest non-beta. I will install the beta soon and see whether it happens there also.