Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

This is a pretty radical idea but I think that it may be possible for a person to like more than one game.

We may need to procure funding for research on this matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

You're welcome.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

You seem to be getting emotionally involved in this thread, Ragg, you may want to take a breather.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

conceitedguy posted:

How about you stop acting oh so high and mighty and talking down to people, rear end in a top hat. Oh, I don't have any care; I am above this kind of thing. Prick.

I'm not the one talking down to people here.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Ragg posted:

You're being a condescending prick.

I'm just telling people to chill out. You are the person judging others for their choices in entertainment.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

I am not being condescending, I am just trying to make a safe place for reasonable discussion. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Your unprovoked attacks are a good example of why somebody is needed to encourage everybody to take a step back and relax.

• Locked thread