Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
Perfect pilot, and it really hits what it's like there, even down to the loving super ugly 50s/60s style house they're programming in. Makes me not miss home.

It's super crazy to me how well Mike Judge can portray such diverse worlds/regions so perfectly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

YEAHHHHHHH TJ MILLER YEAHHHH.

Fat bitches don't deserve love. I've been hearing about this show from all these dudes on podcasts clearly....

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Did people complain a lot about Mike Judge scraping the bottom of the barrel/going for the easy joke in regards to king of the hill texan/middle america jokes, or are people just more sensitive when it comes to this show? I honestly can't tell.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I episode reminded me of a bizzaro episode of Entourage where nobody gets laid, and there are a shitload of problems. Problems out the rear end to really develop the seasons plotline.

I love it :allears:

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Did you guys do this with office space too?

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

God drat TJ Miller really is a loving great comedic actor. I have no idea how he plays this part so genuine.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Ironically not work safe. AT ALL.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

As lovely as Richard is they really need a straight man for the backbone of the show. Plus nobody else really has room to grow besides him so I'm ok with him in it. He is a shitlord though and I hate him, but it makes sense.

God drat TJ Miller kills it again.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Yeah it's that. No you missed the entire thing. You're the guy presenting it.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Henchman of Santa posted:

That was the best whiteboard breakthrough since Black Dynamite.

Yeah pretty much.

loving bummed the season is already over but what a finale.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

You loving :spergin: would be up in arms though if they happened to have a 3mb 3d movie file. Let it goooooo.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Gmaz posted:

And he was in Freaks and Geeks too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY_r5O4PKi4

The revelation that bill and jesus from Knocked up were the same person was crazy to me.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Tullendar posted:

Just caught this show and binge watched it. Really enjoyed it, hope they renew it, but don't rush into recasting Peter Gregory, but find someone who can play off kilter ie Stephen Root.

It's already renewed for season 2 at least.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I heard Girls was supposed to be great and funny and I gave it like 5 episodes and had to stop. Couldn't handle it and I don't get it. Like, I get Sex in the City it makes sense to me how people could like it, but Girls is beyond me on so many levels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Episode was pretty great. They handled the death extremely well, and the pictures of Peter had me loving losing it they were all great.

• Locked thread