Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doodmons
Jan 17, 2009
Colour me interested in that. The more I read, the more I feel like I need to see an example of play or actually play it myself to know how this game works or what it's meant to look like. Sadly, I'm the only one in my RL gaming group who backed it and the only one who would be remotely interested in running it. Jenna and/or Rand Brittain, I don't suppose there's an Actual Play or something out there on the internet that I could be linked to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doodmons
Jan 17, 2009
I really don't know what to make of Chuubo's or how to play it but man does reading The Glass-Maker's Dragon ever make me want to run that campaign. The pregens are so cool

Doodmons
Jan 17, 2009
Out of interest, is there a recommended place to start with Chuubo's? Something equivalent to an introductory adventure, or a quickstart or something. I think I get what Chuubo's is about, but not to the level where I'd be confident explaining it to half a dozen people who've never heard of it. Glass-Maker's Dragon is incredibly cool but trying to run that from the off looks like it may be jumping in at the deep end, as it were. Is there a 'Chuubo's-with-training-wheels' setup for people who want to dip their toes in the shallow end?

• Locked thread