Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

Rand Brittain posted:

I worked really hard to make the ePub version of this game available, so I hope it convinces people that ePub can be a useful layout for gaming publications. Meanwhile, layout is going forward on the traditional version of the corebook and the first supplement, Fortitude: By the Docks of Big Lake, and there will hopefully be more news on that shortly.

I got the ePub thinking that was interchangeable for pdf, since that's how I hear it from other people. Didn't realize there was an actual ePub format that wasn't compatible with my pdf readers. Anyway, I downloaded an ePub reader since my pdf readers weren't liking it, but the interface for it is a little clunky. (And it has a nasty habit of cutting pages off in the middle of lists.) Mind sharing if you have any favorite ePub readers?

On that note, you said that the layout still isn't finalized? Is this the final version of the ePub then? How's it going to be different from the other versions of the book?

Hopefully the game a few other goons and I were going to do with our preview pdfs will get back up and maybe actually start now that this is out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
You say that like you can't run Chuubo to handle a shoujo story already.

• Locked thread