Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011
If Nobilis just didn't click for me at all, is this game still worth checking out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011
Honestly, the mechanics didn't really stick out as noteworthy to me when I skimmed it, that's not even what I'm talking about. My main issue with Nobilis was that the fluff and the overall feel of the thing just really really did not appeal to me. At the risk of putting this rudely (in an attempt to put it concisely), it disappeared up its own rear end very quickly, never to be seen by humankind again.

Really, my question was more "how similar are the two in feel," not "how similar are the two in mechanics." What I'm seeing makes Chuubo's sound like it'd be more my speed, I'm just kinda treading with caution.

SALT CURES HAM fucked around with this message at 12:03 on May 11, 2014

• Locked thread