Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.
Man, I wish it was easier to find IRC games or the like of Chuubo's. It's kind of become that 'pet favorite system I'll never be able to play in' for me, since even on RPGnet and the like it feels like it's impossible to find an IRC game or the like (I find myself... having problems keeping up with PBP games.) Ah well, one day. In the meanwhile, I'm sort of frantically flailing around trying to plot out a setting and characters to try to hook some of my regular group in so that I can /run/ a game, but it's not quite the same thing, you know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

I would /make/ time to play an IRC Chuubo's game.

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Not me. Already running a Monsterhearts game right now.

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Rand Brittain posted:

I suppose I'm not busy if people want to do a game of Glass-Maker's Dragon.

I would, just, absolutely love this. Do we want to set up an IRC channel to discuss, or the like?

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

It is, yes. Not sure when it's release schedule is.

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

I believe there's an option for Player Made characters, but they start on a mundane arc instead of a miraculous one?

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Since it got drowned in the Gamechat, Jenna's posting a new arc, Gatekeeper, on tumblr. Second post should be up later today.

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Covok posted:

How well would this title run Exalted?

In Epic Fantasy? Probably better than Exalted, though it's not the best system for fights.

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Covok posted:

I took that as a given since there isn't too many sample quests anyway, unless I'm mistaken. If there are a bunch of sample quests, that would be awesome to know, but I remember the book not having too many.

There's more in Glass Maker's Dragon and Fortitude, by the docks of big lake.

Of course, those are all pastoral.
Where/how are you running this?

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Blasphemies make great thematic sense. You work at things, and try. And keep going. Holding everything together by the thinnest of threads. and then you fail when it all becomes too much, when your sins and wounds have built up to be too much- and its you. Its your fault. You took on too much, you need to change, as a person- and then get back up. Heal, and repeat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Covok posted:

What's the best premade adventure for Chuubo's? Doing a oneshot on Sunday to makeup for not being able to do BW.

There's really only a few right now. The Halloween Special is a good 1-4 shot, all the others are a bit longer, as I understand it.

• Locked thread