Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Aargh posted:

Permanently single or married? There's a certain level of I don't care about my appearance that only comes from a certain demographic.

Your moms "boyfriends"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweek0
May 22, 2006

Let me fall out the window
With confetti in my hair
Deal out jacks or better
On a blanket by the stairs
I'll tell you all my secrets
But I lie about my past
Yay for minimal shoes. I absolutely love my Vivobarefoot Neos for casual wear and running. Zero drop, really thin and flexible sole and space for your toes.

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
My current favorite shoe, the Sebago Clovehitch II.

Practical, nice looking and wonderful for any kind of boat-related activity. Expensive though.

Edit: I wrote "sebabo" and that looks like a racial slur made by an inbred redneck

Condoleezza Nice! has a new favorite as of 20:03 on Apr 23, 2014

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

Aargh posted:

Permanently single or married? There's a certain level of I don't care about my appearance that only comes from a certain demographic.

If Wallabies are good enough for the Wu Tang Clan then they are good enough for goons.

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

SeaGoatSupreme posted:

PYF minimal running shoe

Oh my god, they DO make them in colors other than 'blinding neon'. I need to pay better attention when I shop, glad I didn't order yet.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

Angry Guacamole posted:

Oh my god, they DO make them in colors other than 'blinding neon'. I need to pay better attention when I shop, glad I didn't order yet.

You've pretty much gotta order from their website to get anything that isn't neon. It's loving obnoxious for anyone that wears minimal shoes every day.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Y'all just haters, neon is baller as hell on any shoe

(these are my summer running shoes and they're comfy as hell)

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Aargh posted:

Nevermind.

Mister Kingdom has a new favorite as of 22:44 on Apr 23, 2014

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Angry Guacamole posted:

Blinding neon owns. I've had 3 pairs of these now, one in neon blue (Road-running No support), one in Neon Orange and black (Trail Running, minor support) and now my cross-trainers are just black, because that's all they had in my size.

I'd love like bright purple though. Haters gonna hate.

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
Mephisto Hike. Feels like I'm walking on magic.

Aargh
Sep 8, 2004

Rapman the Cook posted:

Your moms "boyfriends"?

That's a good one

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef
Boots I'll miss wearing in the Spring and Summer:

Dr. Martens Franco

Some flavor of Corcoran paratrooper boots. Not my photo, but it looks like the same variety. Awesome Goodwill find.

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
I now own these shoes

I don't know why I own them but I want to wear them more than anything ever.

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice

Fanzay posted:

My current favorite shoe, the Sebago Clovehitch II.

Tract I cal, nice looking and wonderful for any kind of boat-related activity. Expensive though.

Edit: I wrote "sebabo" and that looks like a racial slur made by an inbred redneck

It's got a pair of Timberland Earth shoes that look like that and they're Awesome for amusement park outings I've found. Long term comfy and they dry fast if you get em wet.

http://imgur.com/R6N0tn4

Grumbletron 4000 has a new favorite as of 10:56 on Aug 15, 2014

Ms Boods
Mar 19, 2009

Did you ever wonder where the Romans got bread from? It wasn't from Waitrose!

Women's Rights? posted:

I now own these shoes

I love Tuk Kitty shoes! I have a pair of bedroom boots to wear when I'm in my office, and I have a flat pair of black and white plimsolls.

Here are my bedroom shoes (my hosting, but not my photo)

I have way too many silly shoes!

PS I think Mister Kingdom and I are about the same age, and when I were at school, all the guys and gals wore variations of Wallabees/desert boots/chukkas. I currently have a black pair. They are awesome, and I like'em :colbert:

Ms Boods has a new favorite as of 12:02 on Aug 16, 2014

KillerEggplant
Apr 2, 2011

I go through a pair of Chucks every couple of years. I like the zippered ones, since I've got some nerve damage in my hands and tying laces is a pain.

Comfortable and goes well with jeans.

mysunshine
May 25, 2004

Women's Rights? posted:

I now own these shoes

I have the flat version of these. I have about 5 more cat themed clothing items, so they fit in.

I'm also an Onitsuka Tigers fan. I love mine!

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Asics Gel Noosa Tri 8

look at those fuckin things

Plus they're comfortable as hell. Wearing my yellow/blue/green/orange glow-in-the-dark ones now, bout to go run in these fuckers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
Dunlop Green Flashes are the comfiest shoes I've ever had. The soles are nice and flexible too so you don't clump around.

I like Ethical Wares shoes too, since I went vegetarian it's been hard to find fake leather shoes that don't make your feet feel all sweaty, but their Chandler boots are lovely and comfy for hiking and somehow don't cook your feet the way a lot of fake leather does.

• Locked thread